No announcement yet.

Last night convinced me PAC will KO Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nycbgdogg View Post
    I used to think this too, but PAC has naturally grown into his present weight unlike JMM who practically jumped 3 divisons in less than a year...

An advantage for PAC is that PBF doesnt use his natural size/weight advantage, rellying on speed and distance.. Pac can match his speed and I am convinced he punched harder than PBF...
    nah man, you crazy. pac is gonna be 149 lbs and floyd will be 160 lbs...

THERE'S A REASON WHY THERE ARE WEIGHT DIVISIONS!

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
      I always enjoy people like you. You always come up with more excuses, after Floyd beats on Pac you will just come up with more and more excuses.
      Why are you always trying to find excuses in everyone? hmmmm Whats that say about ones self?

Comment

TS is smoking some ****.

The only thing bad that came out last night for Mayweather is that the only guys he's gonna be knocking out are overagressive fighters who don't have great chins and have a decent defense.

Of the fighters in the big fight picture, the only one he has a good possbility of knocking out is Cotto.

Comment

Originally posted by nycbgdogg View Post
          With all of Mayweather's advantages, he proved most boxing analysts wrong by being unable to stop an out of prime, slow, blown up super feather weight...

Anyone that thinks PAC would not have knocked out last night's clearly deteriorated JMM is simply insane. Pac, unlike JMM, has kept his speed, reflexes, and power as he climbed the weights.

Pac's relentless combinations and constant pressure will break PBF down... PBF looked great against a much slower opponent but against someone that throws 7 or 8 punches that noone can see plus add an unwavering stamina, equates to a totally different ballgame...

Its clear as day that if PAC beats Cotto in devestating fahion, PBF will never fight PAC.... So be prepared for PBF's next superfight.... PBF vs Vasquez at 154lbs....
          Can people please stop bringing up pac like he has a chance against a top welter weight.

floyd would love nothing more than to face another smaller fighter in pac.

i just do not understand how people can not see through the fact that floyd would love nothing more than to continue fighting smaller fighters that have a big following at welter. mean while avoiding fights with fighters in his weight class.

thankfully pac signed to fight cotto but now we have to go through that mismatch.

pac will lose against cotto for the same reason Marquez lost to floyd.

floyd is bigger and technically better than Marquez.

cotto is bigger and technically better than pac.

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
          Pac is too small for pbf. Floyd must've been around 160 lbs yesterday.

I don't even know if pac can beat cotto.

I BEEN TELLING U MOFOFS FOREVER NOW, THERÉS A REASON WHY THERE ARE WEIGHT DIVISIONS
          exactly

Comment

Mayweather would completely outclass Pac.

Comment

i got the sense that floyd pulled back after the knockdown. He was already taking heat for not making weight, on top of fighting a blown up lightweight, etc. If he'd blown JMM out in 2 rounds (and I don't doubt he could have pressed and ended it in 2), the whole fight would have lost what little credibility it had left.

I don't see how Pac beats Floyd - too fast, too strong, too slick. He's like JMM but on a whole nother level. I don't see how anyone can say Pac would KO him - are you kidding me? Against that kind of defense? I don't even see a knockdown, much less a knockout.

Comment

Originally posted by marquez777 View Post
                even fat ricky whould have done the job

all mayweather did was run around and potshot the little dude
                For real...!!! I threw more punches in a 4 round sparring session than JMM threw in the whole fight.... WTF; Who wouldnt look good?

Comment

Pacquio is gonna get gatti'd. Floyd will ko him in less than 8 rounds.Then the haters will come up with more excures as usual...

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
                    Really? Last night convinced me even further that Mayweather ****s Pacquiao. And I already thought it was a sure thing years ago ; I'm positive now.
                    learn boxing. floyd beat a lightweight who moved up to welterweight looking fat, weak and slow

Comment

simulate this on fight night 4

Comment

Working...
                      X