Collapse
No announcement yet.

Last night convinced me PAC will KO Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If Fraud Jr. fights Pacquiao the same way he fought Marquez, Fraud Jr either leaves the ring in a stretcher or somebody needs to give him a CPR in the 2nd round.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael Hall View Post
      Floyd just fought the same Marquez that Pacquiao almost lost to. Mayweather may not have been exciting last night, but he totally dominated Marquez and basically toyed with him.

Marquez was competitive with Pacquiao in both fights and there are more than a few people that believe Marquez actually BEAT Pacman.

With that said, Marquez wasn't REMOTELY competitive with Mayweather. That doesn't bode well for Pacquiao. If Marquez was able to hold the technical advantage over Pacquiao then Mayweather should completely SON (man vs. boy style) Pacquiao.

Pacquiao's only chance is the proverbial punchers chance.
      So you are completely ignorant to the fact Marquez was three divisions above the last time he fought Pacquiao and had none of the speed and power that allowed him to time Pacquiao and use his technical ability? Pac would have seriously hurt the Marquez that fought Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by nycbgdogg View Post
        Yeah and PAC fought the same DLH and Hatton that PBF faced....And guess what happened??
        Ok, point taken.

However, lets not forget that Marquez fought Pac to a DRAW. DLH nor Hatton gave Mayweather much trouble at all.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
          So you are completely ignorant to the fact Marquez was three divisions above the last time he fought Pacquiao and had none of the speed and power that allowed him to time Pacquiao and use his technical ability? Pac would have seriously hurt the Marquez that fought Floyd.
          Pac seriously hurting Marquez is all in your imagination. I've seen nothing in REALITY that would lead me to believe that.

I'm not ignorant to the fact that Floyd was the bigger man, but if that's the excuse for Marquez then it'll be the same excuse for Pacquiao.

Comment

With all of Mayweather's advantages, he proved most boxing analysts wrong by being unable to stop an out of prime, slow, blown up super feather weight...

Anyone that thinks PAC would not have knocked out last night's clearly deteriorated JMM is simply insane. Pac, unlike JMM, has kept his speed, reflexes, and power as he climbed the weights.

Pac's relentless combinations and constant pressure will break PBF down... PBF looked great against a much slower opponent but against someone that throws 7 or 8 punches that noone can see plus add an unwavering stamina, equates to a totally different ballgame...

Its clear as day that if PAC beats Cotto in devestating fahion, PBF will never fight PAC.... So be prepared for PBF's next superfight.... PBF vs Vasquez at 154lbs....
            Pac is too small for pbf. Floyd must've been around 160 lbs yesterday.

I don't even know if pac can beat cotto.

I BEEN TELLING U MOFOFS FOREVER NOW, THERÉS A REASON WHY THERE ARE WEIGHT DIVISIONS

Comment

Ok, point taken.

However, lets not forget that Marquez fought Pac to a DRAW. DLH nor Hatton gave Mayweather much trouble at all.
              Come on bro, the "draw" was due to a math error on a Judges part.

DLH was a split decision and Hatton won some rounds against PBF...

Against PAC, DLH and Hatton were stopped and didnt win one single round..

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
                Pac is too small for pbf. Floyd must've been around 160 lbs yesterday.

I don't even know if pac can beat cotto.

I BEEN TELLING U MOFOFS FOREVER NOW, THERÉS A REASON WHY THERE ARE WEIGHT DIVISIONS
                I used to think this too, but PAC has naturally grown into his present weight unlike JMM who practically jumped 3 divisons in less than a year...

An advantage for PAC is that PBF doesnt use his natural size/weight advantage, rellying on speed and distance.. Pac can match his speed and I am convinced he punched harder than PBF...

Comment

Ya, Mayweather will be a tough opponent for the Pacman but the "Super-Pac-Attack" fight plan will stop him. I will say by knockout also. JAT

Team Philippines Greatest Hits Part 1

Comment

Pac seriously hurting Marquez is all in your imagination. I've seen nothing in REALITY that would lead me to believe that.

I'm not ignorant to the fact that Floyd was the bigger man, but if that's the excuse for Marquez then it'll be the same excuse for Pacquiao.
                    I saw something in reality to lead me to believe Pac would have seriously hurt the Marquez that fought last night. I saw a Marquez with no speed, no power, and dulled reflexes that made him too easy to hit. Pac is very fast and very strong, he would have had just as easy a time hitting Marquez as Floyd did, and would not have bothered to drag the fight out like Mayweather did.

I keep saying it, there are no excuses if Floyd beats Pac, Pac has proven he has speed and power between 140 and 147, if he loses it will be because of Floyd's skill.

Comment

With all of Mayweather's advantages, he proved most boxing analysts wrong by being unable to stop an out of prime, slow, blown up super feather weight...

Anyone that thinks PAC would not have knocked out last night's clearly deteriorated JMM is simply insane. Pac, unlike JMM, has kept his speed, reflexes, and power as he climbed the weights.

Pac's relentless combinations and constant pressure will break PBF down... PBF looked great against a much slower opponent but against someone that throws 7 or 8 punches that noone can see plus add an unwavering stamina, equates to a totally different ballgame...

Its clear as day that if PAC beats Cotto in devestating fahion, PBF will never fight PAC.... So be prepared for PBF's next superfight.... PBF vs Vasquez at 154lbs....

even fat ricky whould have done the job

all mayweather did was run around and potshot the little dude

Comment

Working...
                      X