Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Devin Haney vs. George Kambosos Rematch Official: October 15 in Melbourne

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haney by wide decision.

Comment

A rematch? Waaah?

Comment

I still wish Kambosos to win but he needs a miracle. Haney is just too good

Comment

Kambosos is gonna have to use some old bob weave movement shifting tactics... simply work that body but lead with that jab or else another long night

Comment

These 2 are just levels apart. Don't see any way kambosos can win. He got clearly outboxed by the superior boxer. Just a money grab fight but hey what else is new. Haney by another schooling
            Theosis26 Theosis26 likes this.

Comment

Devin talking to and about kambozo like his *****

Comment

With the first fight being a clinic, I would like to see Haney go for the stoppage this time around just elevate the win.

Comment

Why?? after such dominating display and limited time at the division?

The outcome will be the same and knowing this it just makes the rematch even less interesting than the first fight.
                  Last edited by Feroz; 08-23-2022, 04:16 AM.

Comment

Blame Haney for agreeing to this garbage. He had to in order to get to Loma. Hopefully he doesn't get robbed. top rank are targeting a early spring Haney vs loma super fight in 2023

Comment

I could see Kambosos making a few adjustments and possibly making this about as competitive as JoJo Diaz did with Haney (117-111 or 116-112).

Will be interesting to see the promotion, undercard and live gate for this fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X