Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can all my fellow PRicans FINALLY admit that Floyd would EMBARRASS Cotto?!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tito yuca View Post
    Maybe I overstated it a bit in my thread title, but what I really want is for all the underthought bias to stop. What I truly want, like I said in my first post, is for people to analyze both fighters deeply, and I believe that if they do so with objectivity, it will be impossible to think that Cotto is the one with the upper hand in this matchup.

Even in this topic you see a difference between those who just insult me and those who say that even though they think Cotto will win or has a good chance, that they understand Floyd is an extremely tough opponent. That's what I want to see. Those cats have thought about this, instead of just rooting for their hometown guy and lynching everyone who disagrees.
    tranquilo......... no todo el mundo ve las cosas de la misma manera, pero por tu verlas de una manera no necesariamente todos los de tu isla tenemos que verla igual..... na, dale pichon.

Comment

broo.....cotto is an actual welterweight.....an for those who think marquez is better than cotto should shooot urself.....

Comment

I doubt it. Floyd had trouble in the early rounds against Judah but Cotto destroyed him. Cotto turned in a great performance against a faster Mosley and won. Mosley unsettled Floyd with that direct challenge. Floyd might win, but I don't think he would dominate. If Cotto did not win, he would make Floyd work for every round.

Comment

People gotta chill with the attacking.

I am very confident in saying that I think Floyd beats Cotto. But I don't think he embarrasses him. Cotto's jab will give Floyd trouble....thing is Floyd will adjust, while I don't think Cotto will adjust. The cream always finds a way to rise, and such would be the case in that fight.

I think it'd be a fairly competitive 8-4 type UD for Floyd. I think it'd actually look a lot like the Oscar fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Ch@mpBox@PR View Post
            I respet your opinion TS, but you are just a Cotto hater and always has been. We have a lot of that **** in PR. jealous Mo Fos hating on others, for no reason.

FLoyd wont embarras anybody, unless they are from 2 divisions below.

theres a reason why he dont want non of Cotto nor of Mosley!!!!!
            Isnt Cotto fighting a small Pac you idiot? Shut up.. Kneeguels scrotum as breached your tonsils

Comment

I don't have any use for Floyd at all, but out of all the top fighters, why is it that Cotto is the only one that has not expressed any interest in fighting Floyd? There has got to be a reason. Paul Williams called Mayweather and Cotto out in the post fight interview after he beat Margarito. And also Margarito called Floyd out to his face as did Mosley. Of course just because you express interest in fighting Floyd doesn't automatically mean you can beat him as was the case with JMM and Hatton. But somewhere along the way Arum needs to let this fight happen instead of protecting Cotto from Floyd. And I really do believe there is a reason why Cotto has not flat out said "I want to fight Mayweather."

Comment

Cotto can't beat floyd but that doesn't mean floyd shouldn't fight cotto.

BUT cotto aint a blown up lightweight.

Comment

Cotto will get embarassed indeed. Floyd's only defeat will come from Paul the Punisher Williams. But that fight will never take place....

Comment

ur so ******ed

tito yuca ur name says it all ur a fing yuca bro ur so stupid unlike JMM, paman has won in the WW category agaisnt some of the best welters hatton, oscar so its not like he picked a unproven guy at that weight then on top of that he agreed to a catch weight which he will make

Comment

• Originally posted by tito yuca View Post
                      LOL so let me get this straight, you say Cotto and Mosley are much bigger and Floyd is a ***** for ducking them, yet when Floyd fights a smaller guy he is a cherry picker and a coward? Shouldn't you then, by using your own logic, diss Mosley and Cotto if they fight Floyd?
                      LOL. You make crass contradictions on your own thread. Why would you post that Floyd would embarrass Cotto, then turn around and say he would be a cherry picker for fighting the same guy you just said would embarrass him? Where's the logic in that statement? LOL. You're just grasping at straws in order to post a hate thread.

Comment

Working...
                      X