Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Deontay Wilder: My Job is Not Done - Bombzquad is Back!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
    Deontay Wilder is a man on a mission! Conceive it believe it and receive it!
    Hope he continued to work on his craft or this will not last long. Best of luck!

Comment

Originally posted by Leicesterage View Post

The video is on YouTube. What he says is what happened.

I know it's hard to think of given guys like Crawford get no support from their hometown, but Wilder is revered down there.
      If they crying over a boxer then they are some weak as men who desperately need therapy! Nice example to set for their kids. Imagine what those “men” were doing when Wilder was layed out on the canvas face first by the Fat Gypsy
      Last edited by IRONCHINHAGLER; 08-17-2022, 07:58 PM.
      JohnnyRebel JohnnyRebel likes this.

Comment

Wilder brings excitement to Heavyweight division! Glad he's back!
        champion4ever champion4ever likes this.

Comment

There is absolutely no chance any man cried in front of his kids looking at a statue of the biggest fraud in hwt history. Wilder is a total fraud protected pretender and fake news peddler. He's fake and this fight with Helenius will be a fake win for Fraud Squad

Comment

Wilder may have flaws, but he certainly isn't Kownacki. Wilder by KO.
            rudy rudy likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by P to the J View Post

????????????
              Wilder is a known racist, he's said it in interviews bunches. I think that's why he said that.
              JohnnyRebel JohnnyRebel likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicesterage View Post

The video is on YouTube. What he says is what happened.

I know it's hard to think of given guys like Crawford get no support from their hometown, but Wilder is revered down there.
                found it odd that you chose to bring up Crawford out of nowhere to make your point, but then I saw your cartoon and realized you’re just a Spence fan. For the record Crawford has consistently sold over 11,000 tickets in Nebraska. His support there is solid n

Comment

Originally posted by War Room View Post

Wilder is a known racist, he's said it in interviews bunches. I think that's why he said that.
                  No he is not I bet you are u
                  Oldskoolg Oldskoolg likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Logic View Post

I can't decide what would be more sad, if this is actually true, or if Wilder is making this up.

And that goes for any boxer, not just Wilder. These guys are human beings they're not God.
                    Sometimes it is amazing the disconnect between White people and Black People over simple things.

Yes in his home state of Alabama there were grown Men crying at his statue unveiling. Not because of Wilder personally but what he represented for them. Alabama is not only one of the worst educated states in America. It is one of the poorest. Wilder fought from that Poverty and became World champion. I know most of y’all, for some reason, just want to dismiss the accomplishment because it’s not up to YOUR STANDARDS but he will forever be in the history books. They were crying because it gave them HOPE. Not necessarily for them personally but maybe for their children or friends and family. Those tears were of joy.

Now as far as calling him King. Black Men usually call themselves Kings and Black Women Queens.

If we do not who will? We are the only race who is accepted by NO ONE. We do not have a history and the country we were born in despise us and call us derogatory names and stereotype us for the World. So yes to give ourselves pride in our community we call each other King, Queens, God and Sun. God is because all Men were raised in Gods image and Glory and Sun because we are descendants of Kings and Queens and we should always remember to shine like the Sun.

You know it only takes one minute to try to understand someone.

The sad part is people take so much pride in Spewing hatred and ignorance they never even try.

Hope you have a wonderful day.

PEACE GOD!!!

Freeze Iz Gawd!!!
                    Last edited by FreezeIzGawd; 08-17-2022, 11:00 PM.
                    SweetPbfAli SweetPbfAli likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by IRONCHINHAGLER View Post
                      If they crying over a boxer then they are some weak as men who desperately need therapy! Nice example to set for their kids. Imagine what those “men” were doing when Wilder was layed out on the canvas face first by the Fat Gypsy
                      LOL!

Perfect example of the disconnect I spoke of earlier. Most champions LOSE. It’s a fact. The sign of greatness is still holding your head up even in failure.

Now to be honest I personally was bothered by his excuses when he lost to Fury. I just think Fury is a better fighter. I believe Wilder is the 2nd best HW of this era. Considering he honestly started his career as late as he did that’s quite impressive.

Wilder is one of the only boxers who can say he has KNOCKED DOWN OR OUT EVERY OPPONENT HE HAS EVER BEEN IN THE RING WITH!!!!

Thats crazy!

No I don’t think he is better than a lot of the All Time Greats but whether you like it or not. He was a champion who had the 2nd most defenses in history.

He did something right

Freeze Iz Gawd
                      Last edited by FreezeIzGawd; 08-17-2022, 11:12 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X