Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: Looking at the Size of Uysk, He's Going to Try and Walk Joshua Down

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Boricua181 View Post

It looks like DAZN added it to it's paid subscription line up about a week ago, and I'm glad that they did.
    Be advised that the rematch almost promises to be more of a pitched battle between two eager fighters, one who wants to regain the title, and another who want to retain it.
    Joshua has replaced his former trainer with a more aggressive minded Robert Garcia, and Usyk has added muscle to his frame in order to meet the challenge head on.
    The under card is loaded with competitive fights with familiar names, and former champions facing off against each other.

1. Oleksander Usyk 19-0 (13 KO's), vs Anthony Joshua 24-2 (22 KO's).

2. Callum Smith 28-1 (20 KO's), vs Mathieu Bauderlique 21-1 (12 KO's).

3. Badou Jack 28-6-3 (16 KO's), vs Richard Rivera 21-0 (16 KO's).

4. Filip Hrgovic 14-0 (12 KO's), vs Zhelei Zang 24-0 (19 KO's).

5. Andrew Tabiti 19-1 (15 KO's), vs James Wilson 7-0-1 (6 KO's).

Plus another 6 more fights round out the whole fight card, that's 11 fights in all that look to be evenly matched as far as their records reflect.
    #4 is definitely interesting!

Comment

Originally posted by Boricua181 View Post

It looks like DAZN added it to it's paid subscription line up about a week ago, and I'm glad that they did.
      Be advised that the rematch almost promises to be more of a pitched battle between two eager fighters, one who wants to regain the title, and another who want to retain it.
      Joshua has replaced his former trainer with a more aggressive minded Robert Garcia, and Usyk has added muscle to his frame in order to meet the challenge head on.
      The under card is loaded with competitive fights with familiar names, and former champions facing off against each other.

1. Oleksander Usyk 19-0 (13 KO's), vs Anthony Joshua 24-2 (22 KO's).

2. Callum Smith 28-1 (20 KO's), vs Mathieu Bauderlique 21-1 (12 KO's).

3. Badou Jack 28-6-3 (16 KO's), vs Richard Rivera 21-0 (16 KO's).

4. Filip Hrgovic 14-0 (12 KO's), vs Zhelei Zang 24-0 (19 KO's).

5. Andrew Tabiti 19-1 (15 KO's), vs James Wilson 7-0-1 (6 KO's).

Plus another 6 more fights round out the whole fight card, that's 11 fights in all that look to be evenly matched as far as their records reflect.
      Very good card and very smart of DAZN to make it included in their subscription.

I'm trying to figure out what time this show starts. Jeddah is 8 hours ahead of Dallas (Central time). So 11PM is 3PM. So maybe the 5 bouts listed above start at 10AM?

Comment

Lol ...Hearn would love for Uysk to be as basic as Joshua

Comment

Wtf is Uysk?

Comment

USa USa USa USa USa USa USa USa USa USyk USyk USyk USyk USyk USyk U KRA I NA U KRA I NA U KRA I NA U KRA I NA
            WamBamSam23 WamBamSam23 likes this.

Comment

YOU SUCK YOU SUCK YOU SUCK YOU SUCK https://youtu.be/A-hywXLGkko

Comment

Young hearn really doesn't fully understand boxing

Comment

I think Joshua is a tad heavier, maybe 242 pounds.

Joshua I would guess will come in between 240-243 pounds etc.

I don't expect Usyk to come in much heavier, I don't think it makes much sense.

Between 220-225 pounds, is plenty of mass 'Especially when a fighter is sharp, hits with speed and is functional'.

There is no point in gaining masses of weight, if a fighter is then not going to be functional at that weight.
                  Last edited by PRINCEKOOL; 08-16-2022, 04:36 PM.

Comment

Why would't Usyk do the same thing for the rematch? Why is he making changes? He supposedly has the winning formula, why change it? Unless the first fight was a business deal part 1?

Comment

Usyk probably can walk him down if he wants, obviously in a smart way,

As soon as he lands a stiff backhand, AJ will go back into his shell.

Comment

Working...
                      X