Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Haney: Kambosos In Denial, Beating Is Going To Be Worse In Rematch - Bring On Loma!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haney has never ducked Loma. Was the other way around if anything. But I doubt, even if he steps on the gas, that he's going to put anyone away. He hasn't scored a KO since 2019. No power there.

Comment

Haney did not give him a beating in the sense of the words meaning , but he did give him a absolute master class in boxing and pitched a shutout ...I get the contractual obligation but Arum should have found a way out of this , the public is not clamoring for a rematch . Hell I would argue TEO had an actual argument for an immediate rematch as his fight with Kambosos was actually close.
      Afi23 Afi23 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Brother Mouzone View Post
        Haney did not give him a beating in the sense of the words meaning , but he did give him a absolute master class in boxing and pitched a shutout ...I get the contractual obligation but Arum should have found a way out of this , the public is not clamoring for a rematch . Hell I would argue TEO had an actual argument for an immediate rematch as his fight with Kambosos was actually close.
        Arum is not in full control of the rematch just like the first one. Otherwise, this rematch would not happen.
        Lou Dibella is in charge, and of course the Australian side, which is the one that gives thumbs up or down.

Hope that helps.

Comment

Originally posted by Grandma Pleaser View Post
          Highly doubt it. Gonna be the same boring ass movie.

Also lmfao at him now calling out Loma. After a long layoff and his country being evaded and being older he finally wants to fight him? Bum.
          Generally yes. But Loma is no ***** he only wants big name fights so calling out Loma is not an issue.

I can see Haney stoping everyone at 135 except Ryan (yes I think Ryan is the best at 135, I know im in the minority and I know it’s just an opinion and I could be proven wrong soon).

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
            Undisputed lightweight champion Devin Haney is contractually obligated to give George Kambosos Jr. a rematch even after dominating the Greek-Australian in his hometown in a unanimous decision in June.
            [Click Here To Read More]
            It’s EASY to pick on an OLD MAN. Try picking in TEO.

Comment

I agree, a rematch makes zero sense, Kambosos was taken to the school. Bring on Loma, Tank or Ryan.
              Rebelrbg Rebelrbg IAMTHAT IAMTHAT like this.

Comment

Originally posted by genrick View Post
                Haney came from Eddie Hearn's tutelage just like Conor Benn.
                He fed them with cans and so they think they can beat Kingkong.

I like it. Haney is ready for Loma now. Can't wait to see it.
                Haney Loma would a great fight, I rather Loma fight a tube up and then haney

Comment

Originally posted by IAMTHAT View Post

Generally yes. But Loma is no ***** he only wants big name fights so calling out Loma is not an issue.

I can see Haney stoping everyone at 135 except Ryan (yes I think Ryan is the best at 135, I know im in the minority and I know it’s just an opinion and I could be proven wrong soon).
                  Haney with his raw punching power just walks through the 135 division sans Queen Ry? Wide decisions maybe but I can't see this young man stopping anyone at the world level.

Comment

Originally posted by IAMTHAT View Post

Man not only do you think Ryan is the best (I think he can upset Haney too) but the fact you think Haney stops everyone lmao I think stank David catches Haney and sleeps him.
                    Rebelrbg Rebelrbg likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Grandma Pleaser View Post

Man not only do you think Ryan is the best (I think he can upset Haney too) but the fact you think Haney stops everyone lmao I think stank David catches Haney and sleeps him.
                      Not sold on Tank as a top 5 fighter in 135, but I been wrong hundreds of times so sure

Comment

Working...
                      X