Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Conor Benn, Chris Eubank Jr. - Face To Face at Press Conference

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jr. is such a arrogant twat for some one who hasn't won anything and Benn is just a smaller version.

Comment

Originally posted by steeve steel View Post
      Eubank taking the man purse to a whole new level...
      You can't buy style. That jacket is another reason why i want Clowbank to lose

Comment

Originally posted by steeve steel View Post
        Eubank taking the man purse to a whole new level...
        This fight could sell big in the US with a little push. They love Engish style, all of it, and the accent in the right scenario, think James Bond, would sell like candy. Get them over here and in a few tv spots, talk about mum and busting beaks. Hollywood is good as gold.

Comment

What a shame Hearn is going to destroy Benn's career before it even gets started. This is different from Brooks moving up two weight classes to fight 3G because he was already a very good established WW champ and he had enough skill to put up a good fight, and he did! Benn does not have the skill and experience to fight a SMW,

Benn doesn't have a career. At 147 he hasn't a kitten's hope in hell against the main men, Crawford & Spence, or against the guys who will be the main men, Jaron & Vergil. By no stretch of the imagination is Conor Benn remotely as good as Colin Jones or Kirkland Laing. He has not got Kirkland's defensive skills & power or Colin's jab & power. Conor simply, is way below world class. As for Honeyghan, that is like comparing Amy Winehouse to Ella Fitzgerald! No, no, no

Comment

Pretty much disagree with nearly all the comments so far. I watched Benn especially since the addition of Tony Sims and all i’ve seen is improvement. His movement timing and speed remind me of Nigel. He moves the same and he’s staring to find his power the same. He has the potential to be as good or perhaps even better than Nigel. He’s pointing in the right direction. I’ve also watched Eubank Jr for a long time. Not once have I thought that. He’s nowhere close to be anything like as good as Chris. He didn’t look healthy as the press conference, said he want going to spar and that he was taking Benn lightly. Would be at all surprised if Benn knocks him out. Against Algieri he spent rounds setting up that right hand. Very
            patient, very cinical, great boxing IQ. Never seen anything remotely like that from Eubank. He’s always looked faintly clumsy to me and have never been impressed much with his timing or accuracy. Benn stoppage round 5 or 6.

Comment

Considering Benn can put on 9 pounds comfortably and Eubanks has to lose 14 pounds of already solid human flesh. I don't see this so one sided.

Comment

Jr come through a lot in that Groves fight but he's fought would-be Matchroom prospects and nameless Hungarians since. Liam Williams didn't show up for that last fight. Benn's hungry.

Comment

Two British bums, who cares!

Comment

Nobody cares about brit trash

Comment

Originally posted by PrimadonnaKool View Post
                      Nobody cares about brit trash
                      That Brit "Trash" has scarred you from all the beatings you've seen us give your boys. Now you obsess over us on an alt like a stalker.

Good job another one of your guys in Thurman ducked the fight with Benn. Your tears would have tasted delicious with the loss. But Thurman is just doing what all Americans are doing... Running away.

Comment

Working...
                      X