Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fury Continues Pursuit Of Chisora Trilogy, Claims Isaac Lowe Will Be New Head Trainer

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Fury Continues Pursuit Of Chisora Trilogy, Claims Isaac Lowe Will Be New Head Trainer

Tyson Fury has added a new twist to an old act. The unbeaten two-time and reigning lineal heavyweight champion from Manchester, England confirmed plans to end his faux retirement, seeking a trilogy clash with countryman Derek Chisora. Fury has targeted December for such an event, though the pairing remains little more than a rumor at this stage.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Fury’s a mockery at this point if he takes it .

He doesn’t even know his boxing history, Ali fought 2 trilogy fights against Frazier and Norton as if that’s a reason to fight Chisora anyway to be the first to do it as if that’s what we care about ? Secondly Chisora isn’t ranked by the WBC as the article states ,Furys elevator really doesn’t reach the top these days .
    Last edited by REDEEMER; 08-09-2022, 10:39 AM.

Comment

I enjoy watching Fury's fights but I'm getting tired of his ****. He needs to fight the winner of Usyk vs Joshua or Joyce vs Parker or stay retired and stfu
      Damn Wicked Damn Wicked likes this.

Comment

Pointless fight. I am going to wait for people that will say that this is a good fight and see how they will justify this.
        greeneye99 greeneye99 likes this.

Comment

Fury is an adventure; from retirement to maybe undisputed, $500m only or fight for free, to Chisora possibly for a third fight that I'm not sure who wants to see.

But we all know that Fury says these stuff. Boxing is in his blood, and I'm sure he would want a few more fights before genuine retirement.

He doesn't need the money, the gym and boxing is great for his mental health.

Comment

He's back on the steroids or something. His brain is not functioning.

Comment

If it’s going to be in the UK it will sell out. People love Del Boy here and he’s been serious PPV for a long time.

Fury clearly doesn’t want any of that AJ or Usyk power.

Comment

pathetic if true

Comment

Fine, take the Chisora fight, it’s huge money and he gets to stay busy. If he can work out a deal with Chisora, who is promoted by Hearn, he 100 percent should face the Joshua-Usyk winner next or his legacy should suffer.
                  landotter landotter buge buge like this.

Comment

And then, at long last, the rematch with Sefer Seferi.

Comment

Working...
                    X