Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How much did Mosley make Floyd **** his pants last night?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol................

Comment

Hahaha story of Floyd career. Floyds ducking Mosley, than it became Floyd's fighting an old Mosley. Classic.

Comment

Man 100s of these threads can be brought up of people making themselves look like complete and utter morons.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
          Man 100s of these threads can be brought up of people making themselves look like complete and utter morons.
          about floyd?yes

Comment

In the case of a large portion of fans doing a complete 180 in terms of "I will give a fighter credit if he beats...." to then give no credit at all after the fight, Mayweater-Mosley is definitely up there with the worst cases.

Comment

This **** is hilarious.man too funny

Comment

Please do the Hatton ones, I love all those threads on how Mayweather was ducking him...

Comment

Larry, bumping a three year old thread? How sad is that???

As for the people who hilariously called me a "moron" (if you did, it's you who's the moron) then quite apart from the fact that this thread was blatant and shameless trolling on my part back in 2009, then all I said was, Floyd showed signs of intimidation against Mosley in the ring interview. That's ALL.

What happened in their fight has ZERO relevance to this.

Comment

Bhwahahahaha.....funny how every fighter Floyd is scared of become cherry picks as soon as Floyd dominates them....

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
                      Larry, bumping a three year old thread? How sad is that???

As for the people who hilariously called me a "moron" (if you did, it's you who's the moron) then quite apart from the fact that this thread was blatant and shameless trolling on my part back in 2009, then all I said was, Floyd showed signs of intimidation against Mosley in the ring interview. That's ALL.

What happened in their fight has ZERO relevance to this.
                      This is funny, it reminds me of The Wizard of OZ"Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain..."

Comment

Working...
                      X