Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joyce: I Can't Wait To Knock Parker Out, Just For All This Long Time Waitin' & Messin' About

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Joyce may be limited but it doesnt matter as much at HW. He is going to be a hard man to beat because dude is like Jason from friday the 13th. You can throw the kitchen sink at him yet he will just keep coming and coming until you get exhausted and demoralized.

Parker is going to get fked up bigtime.

Comment

Originally posted by Sayithowitisuk View Post
      We all know Joyce will get hit & keep on preasureing, does Parker have the power to dent Joyce? I don't think he does but it'll be fun finding out.
      Dubois maybe has comparable power to Parker, maybe he hits with more power and is innately more aggressive.

Power alone is not going to win Parker this fight. I see a Tommy Morrison vs George Foreman type fight for Parker, if he is to win.

It is a 50/50 fight, and hard to call. Nobody knows how both fighters style will look against one another. All we know is that it is a close fight, a real good fight.

Comment

Originally posted by pollywog View Post

Parker is as elite as they get and never been stopped short. So a ref stoppage for Joyce is highly unlikely.

Joyce has bitten off more then he can chew but at least he gets a rematch after he loses. Parker doesn't and backs himself to not need one.
        Nah mate, parker's not elite.. the elite heavyweights are few and far between, but fury, usyk, wilder and maybe Joshua if u squint a bit are the only elite heavyweights around at this time.. parker is not on there level, he's the level below, which is a grand old feat, but he's not elite.. I believe Joyce's jab will destroy parker, but this is boxing and I could be wrong but this is what I believe will happen, opinions are ****ed ay bro, also i'm well aware parker hasn't been stopped, that's why I think he won't go down in this fight either but I think he'll take enough punishment that the ref will have to step in

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post

Yes, anyone can get knocked out. A good chin is a useful thing to have in boxing if someone gets in a lucky punch, but a good chin is crackable under sustained pressure.
          Look at holyfield, foreman
          Yes, the chin (punch resistance) tends to deteriorate if punishment has been sustained in prior fights, especially if correct recovery is not in place.
          Look at Luis Ortiz in last couple of fights.
          In the past RJJ comes to mind after his first fight with Tarver.

Comment

I pick against Parker a lot. And I seem to be wrong on him a lot.

Screw it, why ruin it by picking him now? I think Joyce wins an ugly, kind of slow moving fight. Joyce will walk through Parker's offense, even as Parker racks up rounds early but cannot hurt Joe. By midrounds, Joyce will start scoring and hurting Parker. I can see him dropping Parker but not stopping him. Joyce in a very close but unanimous decision.

Comment

Originally posted by pollywog View Post

Parker is as elite as they get and never been stopped short. So a ref stoppage for Joyce is highly unlikely.

Joyce has bitten off more then he can chew but at least he gets a rematch after he loses. Parker doesn't and backs himself to not need one.
              Things that didn't age well

Comment

Working...
              X