Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mike Tyson Bashes 'Slave Master' Hulu For Unauthorized Series: I'm Just a N----- To Them

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by P to the J View Post

Since you already think every black person makes false allegations, you’ll probably already expecting me to call you a peadophile

BostonGuy Since you guys are banning people for calling others pedophiles, I figure I will tag a mod and let P to the J enjoy a ban.

Comment

Since you already think every black person makes false allegations, you’ll probably already expecting me to call you a peadophile

BIGPOPPAPUMP Since we are banning for calling people pedophiles, I figure I will tag a mod in hopes to see equal moderation.

Comment

Originally posted by BodyBagz View Post
        How could they not pay him ???
        How is that even legal ???
        And try to pay Dana White?? I don’t get it

Comment

Haven't unauthorized biographies of famous people been around for decades? I understand that Tyson is mad about this, but trying to make this into something unique or racial makes absolutely no sense.
          JohnnyRebel JohnnyRebel likes this.

Comment

I'm sorry Mike but you are a public figure. Therefore, everything is fair play. You have no remedy for defamation, slander or privacy because you are well renown and high profile. The public knows you. You are a celebrity.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyRebel View Post

That's all they seem to do when anything doesn't go their way. RaCiSs
              Eat a dick shit face!

Comment

Originally posted by Grandma Pleaser View Post
                Can't he sue for using his name without his permission?
                No, there's no invasion of privacy because he is a public figure.

Comment

BIGPOPPAPUMP Since we are banning for calling people pedophiles, I figure I will tag a mod in hopes to see equal moderation.
                  Maybe while he’s there he can respond to your near constant racism on this forum. If he doesn’t kick you for it then I’ll assume it’s fair game and will continue calling you a nonce. Nonce

Comment

BostonGuy Since you guys are banning people for calling others pedophiles, I figure I will tag a mod and let P to the J enjoy a ban.
                    I’ll just make an alt anyway and I’ll be back to call you a mega nonce, unless, of course, you REPENT OF YOUR SINS, and stop being a ****ing racist.

Comment

Maybe while he’s there he can respond to your near constant racism on this forum. If he doesn’t kick you for it then I’ll assume it’s fair game and will continue calling you a nonce. Nonce
                      BostonGuy This piece of shit needs a ban.

Comment

Working...
                      X