Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GGG fangirls waiting Canelo's KO win to not give credit!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Canelo has a nation behind him and Mexican Americans too.

Comment

Originally posted by Silence View Post
      They're literally like a joke. Insecurity at its best. All GGG fangirls waiting Canelo's KO win over their idol to say "bUt bUt gGg wAs tOo oLd".

They sacrificed their idol for Canelo hating. They already accept loss. A real royal fan-base root for their fighter in any situation and always think that he can beat his opponent.

Bad news for GGG fans, stopping GGG is ATG feat regardless of his age. History books will take this as a great win.
      What are you going on about? You are giving Canelo credit for a KO as though it's some forgone conclusion. Canelo never once even buzzed GGG in 24 rounds. If Canelo KO's GGG its his best win by a lot, but that's not going to happen. GGG has never been even dropped in his almost 400-fight career going back 25 years. He will never be KO'd.
      Last edited by TheOneAboveAll; 08-08-2022, 03:58 PM.

Comment

Who gives a f.uck if Canelo can stop 40 old blown up middleweight at 168.

Charlie Zelenoff Charlie Zelenoff likes this.

Comment

Why would someone give Canelo credit for stopping a 40 year old hypejob?

Comment

I would have given Canelo huge credit for KOing GGG in the first fight (which I think he lost by 3 rounds) or second fight (which I think he won by 1 round) - even a KD would have have been super impressive. But now, seeing how GGG aged and struggled with guys like Derevyanchenko, a KO wouldn't be spectacular. Hell, Canelo even publicly rejoiced in the fact that he delayed the 3rd fight until GGG was 40. That is really low. I thought the Bivol fight might have humbled him a bit - but obviously not.

Yes, Canelo will win this one easily, probably by a wide UD, possibly by KO. That will be a solid win, but not a great win.

Comment

Originally posted by Silence View Post
              They're literally like a joke. Insecurity at its best. All GGG fangirls waiting Canelo's KO win over their idol to say "bUt bUt gGg wAs tOo oLd".

They sacrificed their idol for Canelo hating. They already accept loss. A real royal fan-base root for their fighter in any situation and always think that he can beat his opponent.

Bad news for GGG fans, stopping GGG is ATG feat regardless of his age. History books will take this as a great win. ​​​​​​​
              To be honest, this fight SHOULD OF NEVER HAPPENED. The CASUALS think this is worth watching fir some reason. That said, I thought G won by a couple points in the first fight and Canelo won the second fight by a couple rounds. What stood out to me in the second fight is how much punishment G took. He didn’t take that much in the first. Theirs no point, in my opinion, for Canelo to be fighting a 40 year old boxer but I understand money is easy to make in this fight. I’d of preferred for Canelo to fight Charla or Benavidas and to forget Bivol. He’s just too big.

Comment

Working...
              X