Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Moran Dominates Dutchover, Wins Decision To Reach ProBox TV Tournament Final

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ricardi
    replied
    Originally posted by PBR Streetgang View Post

I think Fernandez might give Moran a tougher fight than Castaneda TBH. I'm surprised Moran didn't put Dutchover away although I think he knew he was only dangerous at times.
    Agreed Fernandez would be a lot more complicated with his footwork etc . All Kendo has against Moran is power which is not much anyways . At least not enough to make me think he'll KO Moran .

Leave a comment:

• PBR Streetgang
    replied
    Originally posted by Ricardi View Post

Yeah especially seeing how gassed out Kendo was at the end of the fight . Guy has a huge opportunity to turn around his career and seemed like he didn't properly train.

Moran always in shape and always gives it his best not to mention he just got more skill . Only hope for Kendo is a KO
    I think Fernandez might give Moran a tougher fight than Castaneda TBH. I'm surprised Moran didn't put Dutchover away although I think he knew he was only dangerous at times.
    Ricardi Ricardi likes this.

Leave a comment:

• Ricardi
    replied
    Originally posted by PBR Streetgang View Post
    Moran controlling and dominant. Haven't been able to score round by round but I'd be surprised if Dutchover won more than a round.

Moran should handle Castaneda in the finals.
    Yeah especially seeing how gassed out Kendo was at the end of the fight . Guy has a huge opportunity to turn around his career and seemed like he didn't properly train.

Moran always in shape and always gives it his best not to mention he just got more skill . Only hope for Kendo is a KO

Leave a comment:

• PBR Streetgang
    replied
    Moran controlling and dominant. Haven't been able to score round by round but I'd be surprised if Dutchover won more than a round.

Moran should handle Castaneda in the finals.

Leave a comment:

• Ricardi
    replied
    Really hope more people Subscribe to ProBox TV, they needa do better with their social medias. If i we're them in post that Fernandez vs Kendo fight ASAP on YouTube.

Seeing how much Fernandez improved after just 2 solid camps , I'm interested to see what other fighters out there can pull more potential out of themselves if giving the opportunity

Leave a comment:

• PBR Streetgang
    replied
    4-0 Moran. He's just the better fighters only time Dutchover looks dangerous is when he's hurt...otherwise Moran in control and comfortable with that.

Leave a comment:

• PBR Streetgang
    replied
    2-0 Moran although I was talking on phone. Moran controlling things with distance. Dutchover just not at the same level as Moran.

Leave a comment:

• Ricardi
    replied
    Hard to get into this fight after what we just saw lol

Moran doing his thing like we all predicted
    PBR Streetgang PBR Streetgang likes this.

Leave a comment:

• Ricardi
    replied
    Judge's have to ruin it like always . Joseph Fernandez deserved better dude was on a mission today . Feel bad for the underdog
    PBR Streetgang PBR Streetgang likes this.

Leave a comment:

• PBR Streetgang
    replied
    Kendo with the decision, I thought Fernandez was more consistent. Regardless the cards weren't terrible 96-94 across the board. Great fight.

I have a feeling Moran smokes Dutchover.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X