Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gary Antuanne Russell: If Barthelemy Was Allowed To Continue, It Would've Been Same Outcome

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haymon making him look like a super star to the pbc fanboys

Comment

Originally posted by Leicesterage View Post

Gary Antuanne is extremely talented. Point blank period. Arguably more than Mr. Gary Russell Jr.
      I'm hoping to get your opinion when he starts to step into the ring with the more elite. He's good at the mid-level. He will struggle against the very best. He will lose by decision and by KO.
      Last edited by Lefty0616; 07-31-2022, 09:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Lefty0616 View Post

I'm hoping to get your opinion we he starts to step into the ring with the more elite. He's good at the mid-level. He will struggle against the very best. He will lose by decision and by KO.
        Many in the mainstream called it out. He's highly skilled and as you saw, dangerous.

He'll be a handful for anyone even if they do beat him.

mgame mgame likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
          Russell was robbed by the bad stoppage, as much as Barthelemy was! I wanted to see how he was going to close the deal! I feel robbed too!
          Agreed. It was pretty obvious that Russell was also appalled by the stoppage.

It appeared to be a bad stoppage but I really do wonder what the ref saw in Rances' eyes to wave it off like that. I thought he still looked discombobulated because of how he was walking. I feel pretty confident that GAR was going to finish him off had it not been stopped like it was.
          mgame mgame likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by juandabomb View Post
            Haymon making him look like a super star to the pbc fanboys
            PBC is running boxing

Comment

Originally posted by PBR Streetgang View Post

Agreed. It was pretty obvious that Russell was also appalled by the stoppage.

It appeared to be a bad stoppage but I really do wonder what the ref saw in Rances' eyes to wave it off like that. I thought he still looked discombobulated because of how he was walking. I feel pretty confident that GAR was going to finish him off had it not been stopped like it was.
              No doubt! He was still a little wobbly, but i've seen worse, and the fight continued!

Comment

Originally posted by T.M.T View Post
                PBC is running boxing
                How, with 30,000 buys. Delete your account

Comment

Working...
                X