Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Seniesa Estrada, Top Rank Announce Multi-Year Promotional Pact

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Seniesa Estrada, Top Rank Announce Multi-Year Promotional Pact

Reigning two-division world champion Seniesa "Super Bad" Estrada, the pound-for-pound fighting force from East Los Angeles, California, has signed a multi-year promotional contract with Top Rank.
    [Click Here To Read More]

good for her, more exposure, she is very marketable

Comment

How'd De La Hoya let her go. Silly move.

Comment

I think she would do nice as a commentator which oddly enough I read this announcement as through it was a deal to be an announcer/commentator. She also has quite the sex appeal about her. Something about her face reminds me so much of a younger Jlo. The fact that she's sexy and can fight is pretty hot in my books. Can only imagine the furniture that has to be replaced after a night with her. She be superbad in the bed.
        Last edited by ELPacman; 07-28-2022, 12:23 PM.

Comment

BOOM.

Estrada being on ESPN is going to do big things for her career. She has superstar potential.

De La Hoya and Erik Gomez would **** up running an Arbys.
          Last edited by paulf; 07-28-2022, 01:23 PM.

Comment

That picture at the top of this story, Good God almighty...
            rudy rudy paulf paulf like this.

Comment

Originally posted by ELPacman View Post
              I think she would do nice as a commentator which oddly enough I read this announcement as through it was a deal to be an announcer/commentator. She also has quite the sex appeal about her. Something about her face reminds me so much of a younger Jlo. The fact that she's sexy and can fight is pretty hot in my books. Can only imagine the furniture that has to be replaced after a night with her. She be superbad in the bed.

Bro, go to Google images and type in Young JLo, then lift up your right hand, open palm, and swing it as hard as you can across yo face!
              #slapyoself

Comment

I want to make love to her, with all due respect of course.

Comment

Bob played Oscar. He went on a rant about women's boxing not being profitable, turns around then signs Seniesa. Well played King Bob.

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
                    good for her, more exposure, she is very marketable
                    She's very marketable but there aren't alot of options for marketable fights. I'm guessing the Esparza rematch doesn't happen (not that I needed to see that anyway).

Interesting that Top Rank was as interested as they were after Bob's about women's boxing.

Comment

Working...
                    X