Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joshua Buatsi-Jean Pascal: IBF Formally Orders Light Heavyweight Title Eliminator

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MulaKO View Post

Buatsi will outwork him imo
    Pascal has come to fight only half rounds and gotten away with it as of recently
    I don’t think he gets away with it this time as Buatsi will pressure him
    Pascal will have to use all his experience and expertise to get the W in this one
    Also think age will come into play big time
    Fellow Canucks, agree with both of you. Buatsi has been good, but not a guy that Pascal can't beat with his experience by stealing rounds and getting knock downs. He needs all of that against Buatsi. Needs at least one knockdown and needs to land a few big punches after holding and moving for most of each round. He can do it!
    Last edited by Leonbus2; 07-24-2022, 08:39 PM.
    MulaKO MulaKO likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by tokon View Post

And I'm sure that if you were able to give the % of Matchoom fighters that undergo random vafa testing I'm sure you would too. But anyways . . . .
      What???? You made a comment and couldn't back it up after i asked you to. But now you're throwing a strawman at me?
      tokon tokon likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post

What???? You made a comment and couldn't back it up after i asked you to. But now you're throwing a strawman at me?
        Only because you also made a statement that you haven't/can't back up? What % of Matchroom fighters are randomly tested? No problem if you don't know - I'm not even that interested tbh - but, in that case, maybe we can just leave it there? Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by tokon View Post

Only because you also made a statement that you haven't/can't back up? What % of Matchroom fighters are randomly tested? No problem if you don't know - I'm not even that interested tbh - but, in that case, maybe we can just leave it there? Thanks.
          I didn't make any statement that i couldn't back up. If so, what was that statement?

Comment

Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post

I didn't make any statement that i couldn't back up. If so, what was that statement?
            Hey Sid, please accept my sincere apology as it looks as if I've got you mixed up with another poster on this thread! I need to pay more attention, sorry.

Comment

Working...
            X