Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ryan Garcia: I'm Down To Be Really Transparent About Negotiations For Tank Davis Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Ryan Garcia: I'm Down To Be Really Transparent About Negotiations For Tank Davis Fight

Details of delicate dealings among competing promoters and television networks or streaming services often are kept private. That was the case early in 2021, when representatives for Gervonta Davis and Ryan Garcia quietly made progress toward matching those two popular, undefeated lightweight knockout artists. Garcia feels he has unfairly been blamed for their fight falling apart last year, supposedly because Garcia and his team chased a more lucrative showdown with Manny Pacquiao that never materialized.
    [Click Here To Read More]

didn't he duck Haney twice? Top fighters have been willing to fight him. Oh, right....he was sad. Does his sadness erase his ducking in the past?

Comment

Sounds good! What you need to do is tell Oscar you want the meeting with Ellerbe on Zoom, and you MUST be present for all meetings! If he doesn't agree, then you have your answer!

Comment

That means having an unbiased 3rd-party official reporting on the negotiations so that when one or both side spin two different stories, perhaps one can clarify the reality.
        Last edited by richardt; 07-16-2022, 12:28 PM.
        BoxingIsGreat BoxingIsGreat likes this.

Comment

There is NO negotiations. Davis is the champ and has proven himself, Garcia thinks he is a big name for some reason but he is just what would be a voluntary challenger, he gets what he is given!

Comment

transparent, i.e he will be putting a lot of tweets about it

Comment

Originally posted by mawoodhouse View Post
              There is NO negotiations. Davis is the champ and has proven himself, Garcia thinks he is a big name for some reason but he is just what would be a voluntary challenger, he gets what he is given!
              That's right! Garcia's delusions are starting to become Khan-like!!

Comment

Khan actually fought a lot of people (I'm counting losing as fighting) , Garcia and Davis won't fight a single opponent of note all career at this rate. Will they get bashed up like Khan nah but then you don't with their caliber of opponents. Either could be a world super star in the making but i'll give Khan props for at least attempting to do something even if he failed.

Originally posted by tokon View Post

That's right! Garcia's delusions are starting to become Khan-like!!

Comment

Originally posted by DougalDylan View Post
                  Khan actually fought a lot of people (I'm counting losing as fighting) , Garcia and Davis won't fight a single opponent of note all career at this rate. Will they get bashed up like Khan nah but then you don't with their caliber of opponents. Either could be a world super star in the making but i'll give Khan props for at least attempting to do something even if he failed.

Yes, good point, thanks.

Comment

If Ryan really wants to fight Tank, and get a big PPV payday, he will need to get the ok from Oscar & Dazn to fight on Showtime. Otherwise, he is just continuing to make empty statements.

Comment

Working...
                    X