Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Derek Chisora, Kubrat Pulev - Ready For Battle in London

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Derek Chisora, Kubrat Pulev - Ready For Battle in London

Chisora, Pulev Rematch Weights Photos Gallery - Derek Chisora and Kubrat Pulev will meet for a second time at The O2 in London on Saturday July 9, live worldwide on DAZN (excluding Australia, New Zealand, Uzbekistan and France), over six years on from their 12-round battle for the European Heavyweight Title at the Barclaycard Arena in Hamburg, Germany. (photos by Mark Robinson)
    [Click Here To Read More]

Pulev TKO 10 Chisora

Comment

Was the site was hacked?

Comment

Originally posted by factsarenice View Post
        Was the site was hacked?
        Nah, Chisora just wearing whiteface. Racist bastard
        NachoMan NachoMan likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by factsarenice View Post
          Was the site was hacked?
          looks hacked to me

Comment

This will be a pretty good upset if Chisora wins but Pulev to focused to go against him here ,musical chairs and masks isn’t enticing , Pulev looked sharp in open workouts.

Comment

Originally posted by NachoMan View Post
              Pulev TKO 10 Chisora
              Chisora KO 5

Comment

Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post
                This will be a pretty good upset if Chisora wins but Pulev to focused to go against him here ,musical chairs and masks isn’t enticing , Pulev looked sharp in open workouts.
                Based on their face off interview, I really think Pulev has Chisora shook. Chisora also looks a lot softer than usual. He blows a lot of hot air, but I don't think he's ready to win. He's become a little too proud of going out like a warrior on his shield.
                Last edited by NachoMan; 07-08-2022, 12:02 PM.

Comment

I think Hearn is a good promoter but looking at him here - it seems the more weight he loses the more his face looks like a rat/the blonde hobbit in LotR. He's one of the rare bread of men who look better when they're fatter.

Comment

Originally posted by NachoMan View Post

Based on their face off interview, I really think Pulev has Chisora shook. Chisora also looks a lot softer than usual. He blows a lot of hot air, but I don't think he's ready to win. He's become a little too proud of going out like a warrior on his shield.
                    I’m not sure you can shake Chisora but Pulevs probably more crazier then he in a wild kind of way is where Chisora is more of a shown man with a I don’t care attitude. If he had crossed the line with Pulev he knows Pulev will go back at him look at the crazy arm wrestling match standing up the other day ,Pulev did it a little to Hearn at the weigh in he’s just a legit competitive guy who cares if he wins, Chisora doesn’t have that drive to be the best .

Comment

Working...
                    X