Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: We've Made an Offer To Joshua Buatsi To Fight Dmitry Bivol

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post

It seems as if Hearn and DLH don’t really have any fire to work with each other on seemingly big fights
    Hearn isn't even trying to get Beterbiev though either. These guys need to strike while the iron is hot, seems so basic to me.

Comment

Originally posted by War Room View Post

Can you please stop with the who's he beaten who crap. If someone gets ducked he'll never get a fight with that philosophy. Zurdo is a GREAT fighter.

If you can't see it YDKSAB =---> pretty simple stuff.
      What makes him great? If you don't go off level of competition, what is there? What makes any fighter great? Beating other great fighters. If you don't understand that then YDKSAB.

Comment

Originally posted by jonnyc420 View Post

Good troll buddy, but Zurdo is a nobody. Who has he beaten?
        Who has Buatsi beaten?

Comment

Originally posted by Corelone View Post

Who has Buatsi beaten?
          Not defending him, I only mentioned that Zurdo has beaten no one and he is over 40 fights into his career.

Comment

What makes him great? If you don't go off level of competition, what is there? What makes any fighter great? Beating other great fighters. If you don't understand that then YDKSAB.
            He's got some good wins. Hart, Barrera, Abraham, and lets not forget it's not like LHW is the most competitive weight class overflowing with talent either. It's spotty my guy and who the hells wants to fight a 6'2" Mexican with all the fixins?

I 100% agree that you need to fight the best to truly know, but the eye test works until then and my eye is pretty good. I'm not saying he's the best, but he's ready for all the top guys right NOW.

Right NOW, he's the #3 guy, Buatsi is #7 with 2/3's less fights and literally not a soul on his record.

Comment

Originally posted by DougalDylan View Post
              He was offered it, he turned it down is he interested post Canelo maybe but its his own fault ..

Bivol is ducking.. he has been ducking for a prolonged period of time.. the WBA are trampling over Zurdo’s rights, time to get the attorneys involved

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post

It seems as if Hearn and DLH don’t really have any fire to work with each other on seemingly big fights
                Oldskoolg Oldskoolg likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by War Room View Post

He's got some good wins. Hart, Barrera, Abraham, and lets not forget it's not like LHW is the most competitive weight class overflowing with talent either. It's spotty my guy and who the hells wants to fight a 6'2" Mexican with all the fixins?

I 100% agree that you need to fight the best to truly know, but the eye test works until then and my eye is pretty good. I'm not saying he's the best, but he's ready for all the top guys right NOW.

Right NOW, he's the #3 guy, Buatsi is #7 with 2/3's less fights and literally not a soul on his record.
                  That is my main issue with Ramirez is his record is very bloated. I agree he is very talented but I have been beyond ready to see the man do more. Especially as much as he talks. I want to see if he is the goods or potentially great. Not his fault alone boxing politics surely have a role to play as usual.

Comment

Eddie Hearn is a scumbag
                    Marvin Santiago Marvin S likes this.

Comment

That is my main issue with Ramirez is his record is very bloated. I agree he is very talented but I have been beyond ready to see the man do more. Especially as much as he talks. I want to see if he is the goods or potentially great. Not his fault alone boxing politics surely have a role to play as usual.
                      He's staying busy, it's the Mexican way. If it's not his fault like you say =---> saying Zurdo is a nobody, who has he beaten isn't exactly the proper approach imo. He's not a nobody.
                      Marvin Santiago Marvin S likes this.

Comment

Working...
                      X