Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Boots on Mayweather Praise: 'It's Dope To Have One of the Great Talking About Me'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post

Oh no, I've heard him say Spence can fight his ass off or something similar in the past as well lol.
    No, he gave him credit for tough sparring and "calling out the old man" after he beat Manny. He's never used the "fight his ass off" with Spence, only "helluva fighter" and "tough competitor" and "true champion", but then he called Choco #1 P4P...right before Srisaket gave him an L.

Floyd's slick with what he says.
    ​​​​​

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post

Crazy comparison. At barely 22 Gervonta was trouncing Pedraza to the ground. Try again. Levels.
      Pedraza was a c level world champion if was less than 4 sanctioning bodies he would've never been a world champion

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post

I didn't say he's not a good boxer. He hasn't done anything so far. Who says he has to fight the best in the division? He can do something else in the meantime. Maybe fight 4 or 5 times a year. Make some noise. Nobody is gonna come to you.

Apps are career killers. Bam will remain obscure as long as he's there.
        Maybe he can't get the slots to fight 5x times a year he's not even signed with a broadcaster it's a fight by fight basis with showtime that's on his promotional team not him. And he's fought his way to a number 1 with the IBF so he's ready to go in terms of who holds that belt when the mandatory is called for it and like I said can only fight who will step in the ring with you an nobody is shouting to fight him he's the one asking for the fights. And the apps the only place bams gonna get significant fights in the weight classes he wants to fight at right now like I said the only hitters in them divisions are fighting on the app. Chocolatito estrada kyoguci Martinez yafai all aligned with dazn where else is he gonna get them fights fighting any where else? If youre not a fan of dazn that's fine alot of people arnt but can't say the guy is gonna get any significant fight elsewhere right now that's just facts
        Last edited by Boxing2695; 07-06-2022, 07:28 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X