Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joe Joyce Grinds His Way Towards A Chance At Heavyweight Gold

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

whats up with that pic, did he win the phaggot belt?

Comment

Too old, too slow.

Comment

Good article, I thought. More than the sum of his parts describes him well. Though not in the same league as Foreman in the destructive stakes, there is something reminiscent of George in the way Joyce goes about his business, methodically closing his opponent down them, seemingly unfazed by any threat they might offer, pawing them at will.

Comment

JJ is probably one of the nicest guys in boxing, polite, modest, and instead of trash-talking he lets his fists make a statement for him.
          However, after watching his fight with Hammer at the weekend, THIS version of Joyce would get boxed to a standstill by Fury (if not stopped) and he would get KO'd by Wilder in five.
          Hell, I even think Whyte has a chance of stopping him.
          Using your head to block shots isn't smart Joe, you may well pay heavily for that in later life.
          Can you teach an old dog new tricks? Someone better had, or at top level Joe ends up horizontal.......

Comment

Originally posted by SteveM View Post

Blows to the head have long term effects - accumulated damage and inflammation. His team should be doing brain scans on a regular basis. Joyce will get either out boxed by someone like Sanchez or KO'd by a heavy hitter such as Hgrovic or even Wilder
            absolutely no arguments from me about blows to the head brother. Regarding being KO'd... Dubois punches like a mules hind legs and Joyce stood there asking for dessert. Regarding being out-boxed - very possible

Comment

I like jj. Hw boxing needs him.

Comment

Working...
              X