Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Warren Eyes September 24 Ring Return For Joyce, Then Possibly Winner of Usyk-Joshua Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fury will likely have all the belts beating Usyk at the end of this year. Fury will walk away, Joyce will get his shot on vacated belt.

Otherwise, Usyk was WBO mandatory.

Comment

Originally posted by Rodtang View Post

Dubois is the mandatory I'm afraid. It's sad I know, as he beat a nobody to add to the collection of nobodies he already has. But that's the way the WBA are doing things, as they reduce titles. Regulars v interims. Interims were removed, but they were granted mandatory status to the regulars. Dubois was one such interim. He got a mandatory shot at Trevor Bryan. The regular champion, now Dubois, is the mandatory to the super champ. So Dubois is the mandatory to Usyk. I just hope the WBA don't call it to get in the way of undisputed.
      No he’s not he has to fight the winner of Hunter and Hughie that’s an elimination bout .

Comment

Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post

No he’s not he has to fight the winner of Hunter and Hughie that’s an elimination bout .
        Ok mate. If that's what you believe, fair enough. Maybe your right. Time will tell

Comment

Originally posted by Rodtang View Post

Ok mate. If that's what you believe, fair enough. Maybe your right. Time will tell
          It’s not what I believe that’s what it is ,

Comment

Originally posted by tokon View Post
            Didn't Joshua meet the WBO mandatory with Usyk? So, beside a possible unification with WBC champ Fury, the IBF/Wba mandatories will be due before Joyce gets his shot. Could be a long wait unless someone vacates?
            WARREN boxing organization

Usyk isn't getting out of it, Joyce will TORTURE him

Comment

Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post

It’s not what I believe that’s what it is ,
              Ok mate. You have your opinion and I have mine. I'll leave it at that. I'm not afraid to hold my hand up if I'm wrong. Listen they may well fight, because we most likely get the undisputed fight , and they'll fight in the meantime. But the WBA could possibly order their mandatory after the rematch. They're definitely the next in line. So whoever the mandatory is, it doesn't alter the fact that it won't be Joyce first. He's down the line. But we'll see how the WBA situation pans out. Like I say if I'm wrong I'll hold my hand up.

Comment

Originally posted by Silence View Post

Need fast hands and good footwork to beat Fury. Wilder wasn't skilled but he had explosive hands. Joyce has chin, power and stamina but hasn't athleticism to beat Fury. Fury by UD all night long.

Joyce can bully middleweight Usyk and KO glass cannon Joshua. Fury is different level.
                Joyce has publicly admitted that a 30 stone Fury schooled him in sparring.

I rate Joyce but the GK shuts him out.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl-Hickey View Post

WARREN boxing organization

Usyk isn't getting out of it, Joyce will TORTURE him
                  Unless whoever holds WBO title vacates it, I think Joyce is going to wait a while for his title shot.

Comment

Working...
                  X