Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Warren Eyes September 24 Ring Return For Joyce, Then Possibly Winner of Usyk-Joshua Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Silence View Post
    Fury vs Joyce winner VS Joshua vs Usyk winner

Fury should return and beat Joyce. They're trying to sell Joyce as mandatory for winner of AJ-Usyk bout. He might really become undisputed if Fury doesn't come back. He has a legit chance against AJ or Usyk imo.
    Joyce has a legit chance against Fury imo.

Fury isn't going to take that fight.
    He's coming back for undisputed then goodbye win or lose.

Comment

Originally posted by tokon View Post

Joyce has a legit chance against Fury imo.

Fury isn't going to take that fight.
      He's coming back for undisputed then goodbye win or lose.
      Need fast hands and good footwork to beat Fury. Wilder wasn't skilled but he had explosive hands. Joyce has chin, power and stamina but hasn't athleticism to beat Fury. Fury by UD all night long.

Joyce can bully middleweight Usyk and KO glass cannon Joshua. Fury is different level.
      Last edited by Silence; 07-03-2022, 12:35 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
        If fury wants a warm up for his unretirement for usyk/josh winner maybe Joyce is good opponent for fury
        joyce is a good choice for fury if he wants to get ko'd and miss out on unification fight

Comment

Dillan Whyte is the 1st option 2nd option is Efe Ajaba, Bryant Jenninngs could be a option but I think he's retired, Oscar Rivas is another option.

Comment

Originally posted by Silence View Post

Need fast hands and good footwork to beat Fury. Wilder wasn't skilled but he had explosive hands. Joyce has chin, power and stamina but hasn't athleticism to beat Fury. Fury by UD all night long.

Joyce can bully middleweight Usyk and KO glass cannon Joshua. Fury is different level.
            Yeah, I could see Fury winning a decision as well although I don't think he's athletic at all rather
            ​​​​​​tall, long with good boxing IQ and ringcraft.
            Depending on what wilder has left he could well end Joyce with one of his right hands too. Joshua has a punchers chance as Joyce isn't hard to hit and Usyk has the movement and fitness to win a decision too.
            So each could go either way but they're all potential wins for Joyce too! If like to see them. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Rodtang View Post

Spot on. WBO is at the back of the que at the moment. And all the bodies should get behind an undisputed fight.
              Joyce became the mandatory last year exactly July 2021 . I’m not sure how but could be bc of postponements by Usyk who decided to wait a long time ,he was the mandatory in 2018 .

Hughie vs Hunter still has to fight fight DDD so Joyce actually closer then anyone because A.J fought Pulev who was the IBF mandatory . In fact Joyce would have been scheduled to fight the winner of A.J vs Usyk again for the titles if there wasn’t postponements .
              Last edited by REDEEMER; 07-04-2022, 11:02 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post

Joyce became the mandatory last year exactly July 2021 . I’m not sure how but could be bc of postponements by Usyk who decided to wait a long time ,he was the mandatory in 2018 .

Hughie vs Hunter still has to fight fight DDD so Joyce actually closer then anyone because A.J fought Pulev who was the IBF mandatory . In fact Joyce would have been scheduled to fight the winner of A.J vs Usyk again for the titles if there wasn’t postponements .
                AJs last 3 mandatories were Povetkin, Pulev then Usyk. WBA, IBF then WBO. That's the order here. It's now back to the WBA. So DDD next. Followed by the IBF eliminator winner, which is actually Hrgovic v Zhang. Then Joyce will get his turn for the WBO.

Comment

Originally posted by Rodtang View Post

AJs last 3 mandatories were Povetkin, Pulev then Usyk. WBA, IBF then WBO. That's the order here. It's now back to the WBA. So DDD next. Followed by the IBF eliminator winner, which is actually Hrgovic v Zhang. Then Joyce will get his turn for the WBO.
                  DDD is not next if he’s not the mandatory which he isn’t .

If Fury does not take the undisputed Joyce is next unless postponements happen again .
                  Last edited by REDEEMER; 07-04-2022, 11:43 AM.

Comment

Fury v Hunter is an eliminator, but Dubois has the mandatory status as the regular champion. The WBA will order the super v regular, to give one champion, as part of their consolidation process. This is the same throughout all the divisions. LSC vs Leigh Wood. J F Estrada vs Joshua Franco, are a couple such examples.

Comment

Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post

DDD is not next if he’s not the mandatory which he isn’t .

If Fury does not take the undisputed Joyce is next unless postponements happen again .
                      Dubois is the mandatory I'm afraid. It's sad I know, as he beat a nobody to add to the collection of nobodies he already has. But that's the way the WBA are doing things, as they reduce titles. Regulars v interims. Interims were removed, but they were granted mandatory status to the regulars. Dubois was one such interim. He got a mandatory shot at Trevor Bryan. The regular champion, now Dubois, is the mandatory to the super champ. So Dubois is the mandatory to Usyk. I just hope the WBA don't call it to get in the way of undisputed.

Comment

Working...
                      X