Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Plant: I Fought Canelo & Was Winning 6-4, I'm Not Ducking, Scared Of Anybody

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by War Room View Post

I'll get the Kovalev one to you, only saw bits of Plant and the bits I saw, he was shitting on Cleneloterol.
    U mean you're here talking about plant being up on canelo and u haven't even watched the fight???

Comment

Plant isn't the 1st skilled, smooth, white pure boxer in boxing history. If you back to the late 1800's, you had Young Griffo, a terrible alcoholic who had uncanny defensive ability. He could stand with one foot on a handkerchief, and dodge any punch witthout taking his foot off. Then u had Tommy Loughran- a smooth, stylish light heavyweight who beat several heavyweights. You had Slapsie Maxie Rosenbloom-a defensive genius who had over 300 pro fights. The best white pure boxer ever was Willie Pep, fought for 19 years after surviving a plane crash that killed everyone else on board, including 4 fights with Sandy Saddler

Comment

Originally posted by harry-greb View Post

U mean you're here talking about plant being up on canelo and u haven't even watched the fight???
        Did you read my OP???

Most people are saying Plant was up and if you think Kovaquit was down, YDKSAB.

Like I said before, if you think Kovaquit was down, YDKSAB.

Comment

Originally posted by War Room View Post

Did you read my OP???

Most people are saying Plant was up and if you think Kovaquit was down, YDKSAB.

Like I said before, if you think Kovaquit was down, YDKSAB.
          Yes I did read your OP. If you're saying "most people" are saying plant was up, would u not have the curiosity to watch and score the fight for yourself???
          I'm still waiting on your Kovalev scorecard... and u can stop with the cute Uncle Rog abbreviation. The poor dead horse has been well and truly flogged.

Comment

Originally posted by harry-greb View Post

Yes I did read your OP. If you're saying "most people" are saying plant was up, would u not have the curiosity to watch and score the fight for yourself???
            I'm still waiting on your Kovalev scorecard... and u can stop with the cute Uncle Rog abbreviation. The poor dead horse has been well and truly flogged.
            I'll get you the scorecard when I find it. I'm not going out of my way for a poster I never see much. And I'll post YDKSAB until I feel otherwise. It's the title under my name, I like it, I enjoy how it looks, I'm a fan of Roger, and it saves me a lot of time.

Don't you try pushing me around little fella, I call the shots here.

Comment

Push u around??? What are u talking about. You haven't produced a scorecard for either fight, yet you wax lyrical about them.
              You haven't even watched the canelo v plant fight, one of the biggest fights of last year.
              No further questions your honor!!

Comment

Originally posted by archiemoore1 View Post
                Plant isn't the 1st skilled, smooth, white pure boxer in boxing history. If you back to the late 1800's, you had Young Griffo, a terrible alcoholic who had uncanny defensive ability. He could stand with one foot on a handkerchief, and dodge any punch witthout taking his foot off. Then u had Tommy Loughran- a smooth, stylish light heavyweight who beat several heavyweights. You had Slapsie Maxie Rosenbloom-a defensive genius who had over 300 pro fights. The best white pure boxer ever was Willie Pep, fought for 19 years after surviving a plane crash that killed everyone else on board, including 4 fights with Sandy Saddler
                I wouldn't put plant in that esteemed company.

Comment

This ****in' idiot.

He probably fights a couple bums next because he does really good numbers on account of his skin color - generic, mediocre white fighters still draw.

Comment

Working...
                  X