Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Plant: I Fought Canelo & Was Winning 6-4, I'm Not Ducking, Scared Of Anybody

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you lost.....

Comment

Fighting Canelo is not justification that you ain't ducking as everyone would fight Canelo for the payday. It's clear Plant and Big Charlo are ducking Benavidez especially

Comment

Dude got walked down by a much smaller man.. There's not a single soul in his weight class that's worried of him..
        Last edited by johncods; 06-30-2022, 04:21 PM.

Comment

LOL, does not want that smoke with Charlo , def does not want that smoke with Benavidez .................

Comment

Originally posted by BreWall View Post
            What exactly are these PBC fighters wating for? They all have no fights scheduled.

160 - 168

Plant, Charlo, Lara, Benavidez, Adames, Derevyanchenko, Dirrell (if you want)

Same street, same PBC house.........
            They're waiting for Benavidez announcing his next fight.
            They'll come out as soon as David got a fight scheduled.

You can add Morrell in there, BTW.

Yeah, it's a pretty big stable, yet they all have concerns.
            I say "concerns" because "scared," "cowards" are too harsh to utter.

Comment

Plant vs Bivol ??
              But Bivol is steady throwing hands
              He out worked Canelo

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                Caleb Plant became a super middleweight world champion when he upset Jose Uzcategui in 2019. After defending his IBF title against inferior opponents like Mike Lee, Vincent Feigenbutz, and Caleb Truax, Plant fell short when he stepped up his competition to the world-class level against Canelo Alvarez in November.
                [Click Here To Read More]
                ————
                Stop talking and fight Benavidez! There is no shame in losing to Canelo. I thought Plant fought gallantly for the most part buy he came up short.

Fighting Dirrel is a duck of the other guys especially when you’re still clamoring for a rematch with Canelo.

Fight Benavidez. Beat him and you get a shot at anyone at 168 or 175, Canelo included.

Comment

He was beating Canelo the same way Cotto was beating Margarito in their first fight. The momentum was Canelo’s and the pressure was clearly leading to a stoppage.

With that said, he was losing 2-4 rounds on the scorecards. And honestly my Cotto comparison is a stretch. Cotto was doing more damage to Margarito than Plant was doing to Canelo. In fact I wouldn’t even call what Plant was doing “damage”.

Comment

Originally posted by Oregonian View Post
                    ————
                    Stop talking and fight Benavidez! There is no shame in losing to Canelo. I thought Plant fought gallantly for the most part buy he came up short.

Fighting Dirrel is a duck of the other guys especially when you’re still clamoring for a rematch with Canelo.

Fight Benavidez. Beat him and you get a shot at anyone at 168 or 175, Canelo included.
                    He isn’t just talking. He is answering reporters/journalists. In this case he is being questioned on The Good Fight by Kate Abdo. So yell at her for asking him questions.

Future reference: Boxers don’t just randomly make posts on boxingscene, or call Big Poppa Pump, to say what’s on their mind. They are interviewed. Which I understand it is a very difficult concept for about 99% of posters to grasp.

Comment

Caleb and Rolly should start the I was Winning club lol

Comment

Working...
                      X