Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Josh Taylor: Catterall Coming Across a Little Desperate, I Wouldn't Be Moaning Like Him!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

My post from years ago, are like bars from Naz 'It was written' album. I ethered the haters, everything I said about Josh Taylor being aided by crooked ref and judges and his connection to organized crime came to the light.

This one is like my saga with Tyson Fury fans, I revealed the unsettling facts leading to Tyson's ban, they didn't want to hear it. But those that heed my words know I'm kicking real facts.
    You might want to check the spelling of his name, or we'll think your refering to a great British featherweight lol.

Comment

Adderall deserves a rematch for his efforts and effectiveness in their fight earlier this year! C'mon, now!

You're my guy, Josh, but run Catterall his rematch already!

Comment

Originally posted by Rodtang View Post

Back to being stripped again? Damn your inconsistencies are piling up
        Originally posted by Rodtang View Post

You might want to check the spelling of his name, or we'll think your refering to a great British featherweight lol.

Josh Taylor without the protection of the mafia.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

Josh Taylor without the protection of the mafia.
          Better know them than against

Comment

I think Josh Taylor must've beefed 1inchCock's sister AND momma. One boy can't seriously harbour that much hate for another man he doesn't even know. Simmer down wee man.

Comment

Originally posted by Atletisock View Post
              I think Josh Taylor must've beefed 1inchCock's sister AND momma. One boy can't seriously harbour that much hate for another man he doesn't even know. Simmer down wee man.

Atl-Suck, coming in the thread talking about me hurting, but he is always triggered about anything I say against Josh Taylor.

Comment

Working...
              X