Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Josh Taylor: Catterall Coming Across a Little Desperate, I Wouldn't Be Moaning Like Him!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You have been doing plenty of moaning yourself with Jack Catterall's boot up your ass and the WBA stripping you, 'Tartan-TornA$$hole'. I don't blame 'El Gato' for being upset that you keep ducking, Regis Prograis has been chasing you down since the finals of the 2019 WBSS jr. welterweight title.

We know that Josh Taylor is in no hurry to go back to Jack Catterall's school of boxing. Stay off the streets, Josh, and stop hanging out with mobsters ; maybe then you can get off the 'No-Fly' list.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
      You have been doing plenty of moaning yourself with Jack Catterall's boot up your ass and the WBA stripping you, 'Tartan-TornA$$hole'. I don't blame 'El Gato' for being upset that you keep ducking, Regis Prograis has been chasing you down since the finals of the 2019 WBSS jr. welterweight title.

We know that Josh Taylor is in no hurry to go back to Jack Catterall's school of boxing. Stay off the streets, Josh, and stop hanging out with mobsters ; maybe then you can get off the 'No-Fly' list.
      Josh Taylor’s post fight behaviour has definitely made your posts age well
      1hourRun 1hourRun likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by GlassJoey View Post

Josh Taylor’s post fight behaviour has definitely made your posts age well
        My post from years ago, are like bars from Naz 'It was written' album. I ethered the haters, everything I said about Josh Taylor being aided by crooked ref and judges and his connection to organized crime came to the light.

This one is like my saga with Tyson Fury fans, I revealed the unsettling facts leading to Tyson's ban, they didn't want to hear it. But those that heed my words know I'm kicking real facts.

Comment

Catterall won the fight, of course he's pissed. Give him his rematch and stop trying to make him look like he's in the wrong.

Comment

moaning? u would be squealing like a little piglet & u wouldnt stop until people acknowledged u

everytime i see a josh taylor thread i start groaning after reading his quotes

Comment

Originally posted by jikeccfc View Post
              and when they do fight again so catterall not blatantly robbed again dont put the fight in the tartan tart tomatos back yard get it in london or manchester to stop the corruption open scoring would be good see theres no cheating
              Their both in UK, and come under BBBofC jurisdiction. So it doesn't matter. Same people approving the officials.

Comment

Stfu man. I was rooting for you. But your hometown decision robbed Jack of a great opportunity. Now listen again You lost that match fair and square.

Comment

Well, that was his big break, a break out win. He was robbed of it.

Taylor already got his breakout win over Postol I think, years ago. Or was it Miguel Vazquez?

How many times in a fighter’s career do they get a shot at a title, let alone 4 titles, and let alone win?

Of course he’s bitter and won’t let go of that.

Comment

The 'Tartan-TornA$$hole' during his honeymoon when the WBA stripped him for refusing to face Alberto Puello and the news about Teofimo Lopez arriving at 140.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

Back to being stripped again? Damn your inconsistencies are piling up

Comment

Working...
                      X