Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kali Reis To Star Opposite Jodie Foster in Season Four of True Detective on HBO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by maespinoza1990 View Post
    another affirmative action can't have all white cast members bc you know that would be too racist...
    She seems pretty charismatic to me and obviously earned her titles (even if the Camara fight was close and she would've lost them to Cameron who I think will beat MacCaskill and Taylor). So what affirmative action are you taking about. Allowing a minority to succeed off their own back?
    MANNY67 MANNY67 likes this.

Comment

Simply amazing how some people have really small minds .

Comment

Originally posted by PotentialToast View Post

She seems pretty charismatic to me and obviously earned her titles (even if the Camara fight was close and she would've lost them to Cameron who I think will beat MacCaskill and Taylor). So what affirmative action are you taking about. Allowing a minority to succeed off their own back?
        oh was she an actor before ?then no

Comment

Citizen Koba fancies her but I don't see the attraction to be honest.

Comment

Wow that came out of left field, i never expected that, is she a good actress? She is getting a massive role as a lead alongside jodie foster so she either put up a great audition or her agent is amazing for landing her the role.

Comment

Originally posted by Poeticman7 View Post
              I didn't realize she was killing it like this.
              Who is her agent? They need a raise.
              Im thinking the role she has is of an eskimo detective in alaska im guessing she will have a love scene with jodie foster, kali reis checks off a lot of points, half native, half black, feminist and lesbian. She just finished a movie with sean penn.

reis will be the it girl in hollywood and get nominated for golden globe for the role she fits all the boxes. Look for articles praising her hard.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post

Im thinking the role she has is of an eskimo detective in alaska im guessing she will have a love scene with jodie foster, kali reis checks off a lot of points, half native, half black, feminist and lesbian. She just finished a movie with sean penn.

reis will be the it girl in hollywood and get nominated for golden globe for the role she fits all the boxes. Look for articles praising her hard.
                Ah, that makes sense. She helps push the right agenda.

Lesbian love scene coming for sure. I'd be absolutely shocked if it didn't happpen.
                hectari hectari likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by maespinoza1990 View Post
                  another affirmative action can't have all white cast members bc you know that would be too racist...
                  Or maybe she earned it
                  boxing IQ boxing IQ likes this.

Comment

Very proud of her. A champion in many respects.

Comment

Good to see an Afro-Indigenous woman getting opportunities.

Comment

Working...
                      X