Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Benavidez On Danny Garcia Fight: We Need The Knockout!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Team Benavidez On Danny Garcia Fight: We Need The Knockout!

Jose Benavidez Sr. knows precisely what his son is up against heading into his next fight. The younger Benavidez was tabbed as the opponent of choice for Danny Garcia's junior middleweight debut, which headlines a July 30 Showtime tripleheader from Barclays Center in Brooklyn, New York. The event will mark the ninth headliner at the famed venue for Philadelphia's Garcia (36-3, 21KOs), a former two-division titlist who topped the first boxing show at Barclays in his repeat win over Erik Morales in October 2012.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Garcia should stop Jose or win a majority decision. Benavidez looked horrible against that Argentina fighter and his legs are gone.

Comment

LO he is not getting a KO , DSG chin solid AF

Comment

Originally posted by Charlie Zelenoff View Post
        Garcia should stop Jose or win a majority decision. Benavidez looked horrible against that Argentina fighter and his legs are gone.
        IDK, I hope so, but after watching DSG in the post-fight presser for the Spence fight, I'm not sure Danny has the fire in his belly anymore to go to war. I don't think fighting is in his heart anymore and civilian life has definitely softened him up a bit. Jose Benavidez, despite his last bad night, isn't any kind of slouch so I'm not sure this is an easy fight for DSG if he comes in less than 100%.
        Last edited by NachoMan; 06-28-2022, 03:56 PM.

Comment

That's what Amir Khan tried to do. He ended up the one getting KO'd.

Comment

Dude is done, his last fight is exactly why he got this fight to begin with. Thank you Mr. Haymon for bringing us amazing fight after amazing fight. I wish this was PPV so I can give you more money for this epic fight. People were asking and Mr. Haymon delivered. Can't wait for Porky/Mares in December! Co-main, Garcia/Salka 2!
            Jrock56 Jrock56 likes this.

Comment

Should be a nice scrap while it lasts.

Comment

Al Haymond always giving us 50 50 fights. The only one taking hard fights is Charlo, everyone else taking crappy fights.

Comment

Nobody knocks out Danny Garcia, that's just crazy talk. His chin is A++, defense B-, speed B-, power B+, footwork C, timing B+, combos B-, stamina B.

Overall a very good B level fighter with a AAA chin.

Danny will land a bomb on benavidez and put him away around the 8th-9th. After Danny knocks out benavidez, I'd like to see him test Virgil Ortiz Jr.
                  Last edited by D3v1Ld0g; 06-28-2022, 08:37 PM.

Comment

"We’re ready to give the people what they want.” Unfortunately the people want to see you get KTFO

Comment

Working...
                    X