Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sor Rungvisai: Hungrier Than Ever To Win Back Title, Become Thailand's First Three-Time WBC Champ

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Sor Rungvisai: Hungrier Than Ever To Win Back Title, Become Thailand's First Three-Time WBC Champ

Srisaket Sor Rungvisai firmly believes he was a week away from making history for his native Thailand, avenging a prior defeat in the process. An unexpected kidney ailment instead left the former two-time WBC junior bantamweight champ stranded in the U.S. while watching another boxer fight for his old title. Jesse 'Bam' Rodriguez (15-0, 10KOs) accepted a fight with Carlos Cuadras on
    [Click Here To Read More]

Giving the edge to Sor Runvisai. Experience and power.

Comment

In the last 40's years, the WBC Superflyweight title has been consistently defended successfully when the title changes hand ; when that happens, its usually by decisions -- including controversial ones. Incidentally, Srisaket Sor Rungvisai has been a part of the most recent of these questionable outcomes, Roman Gonzalez I and Juan Francisco Estrada I.

The odds of Sor Rungvisai getting another close decision against a Eddie Hearn promoted champion in home turf is a great challenge. Srisaket needs to prioritize the KO if he is to recapture the WBC Superfly-weight title.
      Castilo Castilo likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Elotero View Post
        I have a feeling Bam is going to box his ears off with angles. The Thai fighter hits hard but can be a bit plodding. I kinda wish he didn't get sick before the Cuadras fight, I wanted to see the old rivals go at it again.
        I watched SSR's keep busy fights in Thailand and he looked sluggish to me. Maybe he wasn't pushing himself against limited opposition but my fear is he's getting a bit shopworn.

Castilo Castilo likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Elotero View Post
          Srisaket Sor Rungvisai: old bike with no seat. About to get in that ass (assuming he stays southpaw and fights smart).

Comment

Originally posted by Leicesterage View Post

Srisaket Sor Rungvisai: old bike with no seat. About to get in that ass (assuming he stays southpaw and fights smart).
            Vice versa Bam got in that a$$ boy, only 22 years old whopping that man!

Comment

Working...
            X