Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jake Paul Tears Apart Tommy Fury, Claims He's Dragging Feet on Signing Contract

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jake Paul Tears Apart Tommy Fury, Claims He's Dragging Feet on Signing Contract

Social media star turned boxer, Jake Paul (5-0, 4 KOs), is applying a lot of pressure on Tommy Fury to sign a contract for an August showdown. Paul is scheduled to return to the ring on August 6, at Madison Square Garden in New York City. Showtime Pay-Per-View will carry the event.
    [Click Here To Read More]

If tommy doesn’t clear this up, I’ll never ever give him the time of day again. It’s really starting to look like all he wants is free cheap press off Paul’s name.

Let’s be honest, a whole lot of us on here already believe this fight is a lot more even and competitive than Team Fury have made it out to be.

If Tommy pulls his fingers out his backside and gets his stuff signed, I hope bookies have fury as big favourite as I’ll be backing Jake for a win. Either points or stoppage Tbh. That’s over either 6,8,10 or 12 rounds.

Comment

Deserves every ounce of what Jake Paul threw out there.

Comment

Fury is trying to avoid to get put to sleep after all the nonsense he has spoken.

Comment

Tommy Fury is a virtual nobody. He doesn't deserve any attention.

Comment

I saw what John Fury said, that they'll fight anywhere but America.

I reckon Tommy should take the fight and the money. He would just have to have someone else in the corner. Madison square garden is a revered venue of great history.

I mean, Tommy is getting a huge offer financially, and he doesn't exactly look like heavyweight champion material from what we've seen.

Comment

It's every day bro

Comment

Fury has talked soooo much crap , I can beat him with one arm behind my back, I don’t have to train and blah blah that’s it’s about time he signs and fights . It doesn’t matter where the fight is held. Quite honestly exposure the the American audience will only help elevate your career, that is of you win of course .
                Castilo Castilo likes this.

Comment

seems like he has fury shook tbh

Comment

somebody scared

Comment

Working...
                    X