Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: May/June Russian Round-Up: Vlasov Retires, Agrba, Papin, Kudryashov Win and More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: May/June Russian Round-Up: Vlasov Retires, Agrba, Papin, Kudryashov Win and More

In a shocker, Maxim Vlasov, a two-time world title challenger, who had never ever been stopped before, was both stopped and announced his very unexpected retirement after the shocking upset loss to quite unheralded compatriot Dilmurod Satybaldiev on May 27 in Omsk.
    [Click Here To Read More]

after fighting for a world title, fighting a really good fight where you showed you werent scared of a big puncher in smith, probably edging the fight, its hard to get up for fights knowing its a long road back to another title shot,

margins in life can be seemingly so small to cause drastically different outcomes in the future. i think naseem taleb refers to this as being fooled by randomness. we let random events shape us too much

Comment

Nice roundup

Comment

Feel bad or Vlasov - I feel he was badly robbed against Smith Jr, he should've been champion at least once in his career.
        YoungManRumble YoungManRumble likes this.

Comment

253 lbs Kudryashov? JFC.. I wonder if his chin is any better, maybe the poor bstrd was starving himself to make 200.

Comment

Nice update, but why not report on these fights like every other cards, like right after they happen? would be nicer

Comment

Somebody should cherry pick that guy who beat Vlasov. He isn't very good.

Comment

Working...
              X