Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Parker Backs Tyson Fury To Score Knockout Win Over Usyk, Joshua

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Parker Backs Tyson Fury To Score Knockout Win Over Usyk, Joshua

Former WBO world champion Joseph Parker would back his good friend, Tyson Fury, to score a knockout of Anthony Joshua or Oleksandr Usyk.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Fury the defining heavyweight of his era and first ballot hall of famer. Still needs to face #2 of this era Usyk to put a stamp on his legacy
    P to the J P to the J likes this.

Comment

Parker is just a Fury lackey now.
      1hourRun 1hourRun likes this.

Comment

Parker is a smarter man than I gave him credit for.

Comment

Originally posted by tritium_arma View Post
          Yeah he’s become a groupie. I don’t get why a fellow contender is hanging off the champion.

His predictions aren’t bad though, I’d say Fury beats Usyk on points but he definitely stops Joshua.

Comment

From the chat they showed Fury had while he was at the barber, it seems he certainly will return.

it appears to obviously be Francis Ngannou, the current ufc heavyweight champ, who he'll be taking on.

It'll probably generate some interest for sure, although I doubt it would be the numbers of Mayweather-McGregor.

Comment

Originally posted by tritium_arma View Post
              Well to his credit he said Fury has to fight the winner of A.J vs Usyk to prove to be the best ,if Fury does not fight the winner and uses money as the new excuse of some oddball numbers now he has not proven to be the best and really exposed himself .

Fury can call himself the best but hardcore fans won’t let him get away with claiming it , fantasy fight wins don’t apply here same thing went for Wilder. In the ring is where truths are made not boasting .
              Last edited by REDEEMER; 06-15-2022, 07:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by VislorTurlough View Post
                Fury the defining heavyweight of his era and first ballot hall of famer. Still needs to face #2 of this era Usyk to put a stamp on his legacy
                Usyk is a Johnny come lately middleweight who beat a scared timid bodybuilder. Wilder is the #2 of this era and would leave Ukraine in mourning if he ever faced Usyk

Comment

So is Parker vs Joyce completely off the table now? At one point it was getting rescheduled and now it’s not even mentioned at all!

Comment

Quit spamming your shyt music/youtube trash all over the NSB threads

Comment

Working...
                    X