Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Errol Spence Pleads Guilty To DWI from October 2019 Car Crash

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Errol Spence Pleads Guilty To DWI from October 2019 Car Crash

Errol Spence Jr. can forever leave behind the low point in his life. The unbeaten WBC/WBA/IBF welterweight champion pleaded guilty to misdemeanor DWI, the Dallas County District Attorney's office confirmed Monday. The single charge stemmed from his October 2019 single car crash in Dallas, when Spence totaled his Ferrari after losing control in the early hours of October 10, 2019 in Dallas, Texas.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    Errol Spence Jr. can forever leave behind the low point in his life. The unbeaten WBC/WBA/IBF welterweight champion pleaded guilty to misdemeanor DWI, the Dallas County District Attorney's office confirmed Monday. The single charge stemmed from his October 2019 single car crash in Dallas, when Spence totaled his Ferrari after losing control in the early hours of October 10, 2019 in Dallas, Texas.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    2.5 years to enter a plea? The system isn't rigged lol.

Comment

If it was my a$$ in that courthouse, they would’ve hit me with a 10,000 fine, 6 months in the county jail and 5,000 hours of community service. Plus they would’ve definitely got my black box from the car!
      Goes to show that stardom gets you freedom, in some instances anyhow
      GhostofDempsey, MulaKO and jonnyc420 like this.

Comment

Originally posted by NC Uppercut View Post
        If it was my a$$ in that courthouse, they would’ve hit me with a 10,000 fine, 6 months in the county jail and 5,000 hours of community service. Plus they would’ve definitely got my black box from the car!
        Goes to show that stardom gets you freedom, in some instances anyhow
        But sure enough, you'd be posting the Pick Em League picks from jail!
        NC Uppercut and MulaKO like this.

Comment

Damn I thought he pled guilty long before. That sentence is completely bogus. Time served and a fine. GTFOH.

Man, if you have money the American legal system can be navigated and negated with ease.
          Last edited by The Big Dunn; 06-13-2022, 04:19 PM.
          E-Thug and MulaKO like this.

Comment

Not his fault; he was running away from bud
            Smash, and like this.

Comment

Thank God he didn't hurt or kill someone else.

Drunk drivers are the scourge of our society.

Comment

Take your lumps and move on and I hope you defeat your inner demons there lad

Comment

He was allegedly being chased by another car which was allegedly rapper Mo3. Mo3 was killed a year later

Comment

Spence was completely sober and well beneath the speed limit. He just got caught with a lucky shot. Nash out.

Comment

Working...
                    X