Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wallin's Promoter: Wilder Should Fight Otto To Prove He's Really On His Way Back

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kannabis Kid View Post
    It really is you are just too stupid to comprehend but it's nothing new. You can't expect much from an inbred council slob.
    Comprehend what? You haven't said anything other than deflections.

List them then stupid. "Plenty of them" isn't an answer.

Who are "They"?

What stadiums can they make "Accommodations" for to hold more than 100 thousand?

Tell me what page and number these "Deflections" are on? You can't. They don't exist. You'd be jumping on them in desperation if there were any.

Tell me what traits you'd need to be diagnosed as a schizophrenic? Then point out those traits in any of my comments like a good little boy, yeah. Don't go deflecting and running like you do. That would be really deranged, wouldn't it?​​​​

Comment

• Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post

Who are "They"?

What stadiums can they make "Accommodations" for to hold more than 100 thousand?

Tell me what page and number these "Deflections" are on? You can't. They don't exist. You'd be jumping on them in desperation if there were any.

Tell me what traits you'd need to be diagnosed as a schizophrenic? Then point out those traits in any of my comments like a good little boy, yeah. Don't go deflecting and running like you do. That would be really deranged, wouldn't it?​​​​
      The answers to your questions. It's pretty easy to get if you weren't such an inbred tosser.

Comment

The answers to your questions. It's pretty easy to get if you weren't such an inbred tosser.
        You're an inbred loser if you don't know the answer? That's funny, you don't even know the answer to your own statements. That's why you're so scared to give the answers when i ask you to. Give it another go and let's see if you've learnt something over the last few weeks.

Who are "They"?

Tell me what traits you'd need to be diagnosed as a schizophrenic? Then point out those traits in any of my comments like a good little boy, yeah. Don't go deflecting and running like you do. That would be really deranged, wouldn't it?​​​​​

Comment

You're an inbred loser if you don't know the answer? That's funny, you don't even know the answer to your own statements. That's why you're so scared to give the answers when i ask you to. Give it another go and let's see if you've learnt something over the last few weeks.

Who are "They"?

Tell me what traits you'd need to be diagnosed as a schizophrenic? Then point out those traits in any of my comments like a good little boy, yeah. Don't go deflecting and running like you do. That would be really deranged, wouldn't it?​​​​​
          Nice try but another failure, now go look for those answers my little dog.

Comment

Nice try but another failure, now go look for those answers my little dog.
            Failure in humiliating you? I never fail. Not once. You on the other hand do nothing but fail.

Who are "They"?

Tell me what traits you'd need to be diagnosed as a schizophrenic? Then point out those traits in any of my comments like a good little boy, yeah. Don't go deflecting and running like you do. That would be really deranged, wouldn't it?​​​​​​

Comment

Failure in humiliating you? I never fail. Not once. You on the other hand do nothing but fail.

Who are "They"?

Tell me what traits you'd need to be diagnosed as a schizophrenic? Then point out those traits in any of my comments like a good little boy, yeah. Don't go deflecting and running like you do. That would be really deranged, wouldn't it?​​​​​​
              Only humiliation in your own mind haha 0 effect on me. You won't see me quadruple posting pulling my hair out at 4 AM like you. Now continue with your average unfunny typical British posts little Sid-knee I will tuck you in shortly. No wonder the USA trumps the UK when it comes to comedy just like almost everything you guys are falling off big time, just like the British pound.

Comment

Only humiliation in your own mind haha 0 effect on me. You won't see me quadruple posting pulling my hair out at 4 AM like you. Now continue with your average unfunny typical British posts little Sid-knee I will tuck you in shortly. No wonder the USA trumps the UK when it comes to comedy just like almost everything you guys are falling off big time, just like the British pound.
                It has zero effect on you? Is that why you're desperate to end your humiliation then? "If you don't answer by tonight, i win. This will be the end of the discussion"

This after you knew i logged off for the night. Haha.

Who are "They"?

Tell me what traits you'd need to be diagnosed as a schizophrenic? Then point out those traits in any of my comments like a good little boy, yeah. Don't go deflecting and running like you do. That would be really deranged, wouldn't it?

Comment

It has zero effect on you? Is that why you're desperate to end your humiliation then? "If you don't answer by tonight, i win. This will be the end of the discussion"

This after you knew i logged off for the night. Haha.

Who are "They"?

Tell me what traits you'd need to be diagnosed as a schizophrenic? Then point out those traits in any of my comments like a good little boy, yeah. Don't go deflecting and running like you do. That would be really deranged, wouldn't it?
                  Even though you had posted right before? Yeah that's it haha you are my little puppet and it's all there to be seen. You stay up to 4 AM posting anyways so why would you just stop? I know you went to sleep crying it's ok.

Comment

Even though you had posted right before? Yeah that's it haha you are my little puppet and it's all there to be seen. You stay up to 4 AM posting anyways so why would you just stop? I know you went to sleep crying it's ok.
                    I logged off after my last post you idiot. Haha. I don't wait for 10 minutes or so after my last post for some odd reason. You may do weird shlt like that, but i don't.

Who are "They"?

Tell me what traits you'd need to be diagnosed as a schizophrenic? Then point out those traits in any of my comments like a good little boy, yeah. Don't go deflecting and running like you do. That would be really deranged, wouldn't it?​

Comment

I logged off after my last post you idiot. Haha. I don't wait for 10 minutes or so after my last post for some odd reason. You may do weird shlt like that, but i don't.

Who are "They"?

Tell me what traits you'd need to be diagnosed as a schizophrenic? Then point out those traits in any of my comments like a good little boy, yeah. Don't go deflecting and running like you do. That would be really deranged, wouldn't it?​
                      Yes you do, you wait for me to tuck you in every night.

Comment

Working...
                      X