Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wallin's Promoter: Wilder Should Fight Otto To Prove He's Really On His Way Back

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post

Why didn't Chavez rematch Whitaker?
    Ultimate puss out. Until you grow a pair stop responding to me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kannabis Kid View Post
      Ultimate puss out. Until you grow a pair stop responding to me.
      We're fighting in Ireland in March like you recommended. If you don't turn up in the same way you don't answer, that's on you. Either way, you're still my b1tch.

Comment

We're fighting in Ireland in March like you recommended. If you don't turn up in the same way you don't answer, that's on you. Either way, you're still my b1tch.

3 AM in London and you are still being a ***** makes sense, that's why you can't afford to go to Australia and you are *****ing out lmao.

Comment

3 AM in London and you are still being a ***** makes sense, that's why you can't afford to go to Australia and you are *****ing out lmao.

Comment

Why are you scared to go to Australia? Where's that 10k for the bet? I made you my child this **** is hilarious now you are taking days to reply and you are just copying and pasting the same **** that's already been answered like a little kid. The fact that I'm on your mind at 3 AM is pretty ****in sad I feel sorry for you must be the fact that England is falling apart before your very eyes and you wish you were from the mecca of boxing the good old United States of America. Now run along and go eat some KFC with Eubank Jr.

Comment

Why are you scared to go to Australia? Where's that 10k for the bet? I made you my child this **** is hilarious now you are taking days to reply and you are just copying and pasting the same **** that's already been answered like a little kid. The fact that I'm on your mind at 3 AM is pretty ****in sad I feel sorry for you must be the fact that England is falling apart before your very eyes and you wish you were from the mecca of boxing the good old United States of America. Now run along and go eat some KFC with Eubank Jr.

Comment

Seems I have you at a loss for words. Checkmate.

Comment

Seems I have you at a loss for words. Checkmate.

Comment

Chavez will rematch Whitaker when you stop tossing other dudes from the UK on this forum.

Comment

Chavez will rematch Whitaker when you stop tossing other dudes from the UK on this forum.

Comment

Working...
                      X