Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wallin's Promoter: Wilder Should Fight Otto To Prove He's Really On His Way Back

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kannabis Kid View Post
    You go to sleep with me on your mind and when you wake up I'm the first person you think about. It's sad I live rent free in your head.
    I read the news and take care of you within a couple of seconds. If you appear in my notifications while i'm still online. I'll give you a couple more seconds. Watching you deflect is just too much fun. We both know how much it enrages you. To never be able to back up your comments is cutting to your fragile little ego. You're getting bummed all over the place like a b1tch. And guess what. You're easy work. Now give me your deflections because you have nothing.

Why didn't Chavez rematch Whitaker?

Name the world class fighters Cruz and Arce beat in every division to win those titles? Hell, in defence of those titles?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post

I read the news and take care of you within a couple of seconds. If you appear in my notifications while i'm still online. I'll give you a couple more seconds. Watching you deflect is just too much fun. We both know how much it enrages you. To never be able to back up your comments is cutting to your fragile little ego. You're getting bummed all over the place like a b1tch. And guess what. You're easy work. Now give me your deflections because you have nothing.

Name the world class fighters Cruz and Arce beat in every division to win those titles? Hell, in defence of those titles?
      Says the one who keeps copying and pasting the same thing daily for weeks lmao.

Comment

Says the one who keeps copying and pasting the same thing daily for weeks lmao.

Comment

Go scroll through your quadruple posts and the answers will reveal themselves.

Comment

Go scroll through your quadruple posts and the answers will reveal themselves.

Comment

Are you so inbred you can't follow instructions? It's not hard just scroll through the pages it's mostly going to be quadruple posts and copying and pasting on your behalf. If you look hard enough you will find these answers you so desperately crave and you can get on with your lonely life.

Comment

Are you so inbred you can't follow instructions? It's not hard just scroll through the pages it's mostly going to be quadruple posts and copying and pasting on your behalf. If you look hard enough you will find these answers you so desperately crave and you can get on with your lonely life.

Comment

Refer to post #416

Comment

Refer to post #416

Comment

Refer to post #414 it's really there to be seen.

Comment

Working...
                      X