Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Derek Chisora, Kubrat Pulev - Face To Face at Rematch Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Derek Chisora, Kubrat Pulev - Face To Face at Rematch Presser

Chisora, Pulev Rematch Press Conference Photos Gallery - Derek Chisora and Kubrat Pulev will meet for a second time at The O2 in London on Saturday July 9, live worldwide on DAZN (excluding Australia, New Zealand, Uzbekistan and France), over six years on from their 12-round battle for the European Heavyweight Title at the Barclaycard Arena in Hamburg, Germany. (photos by Mark Robinson)
    [Click Here To Read More]

It’s a trash fight tbh. Their styles didn’t gel first time round and their both older, slower and have less left in the tank at this point.

I’d have rather seen a Takam rematch, that would have been a lot more exciting.
    BigZ44 BigZ44 likes this.

Comment

Some Five Guys burgers incoming for Pulev. Nash out - Boxingscene Hall of Famer.
      P to the J P to the J likes this.

Comment

My money is on Delboy. Pulev is polluted. Who knows where that woman's mouth has been? Pulev parties too hard.

Comment

I never knock the older guys fighting each other with nothing on the line. You just never know… A surprise fight that many may have never seen was the Michael Grant vs Frans Botha fight. Both were near the end but ended up having a pretty good slugfest. The ref Ingo Barabas did an awesome job staying out of the way

Comment

I like Chisora, but I have zero interest to see another boring decision for Pulev.

I would love to see Chisora fighting Kownacki, Rice, Arreola..

Comment

Working...
            X