Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Trevor Bryan-Daniel Dubois PPV Weigh-In Report from Miami

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One major thing Bryan has going for him is the top heavyweight trainer Stacy McKinley , this fight will show if a top trainer can make the fighter because there’s no way DDD should lose this one if he does McKinley has a certain trainer of the year candidate .

Comment

Hahaha! They didn’t even have a scale? Is this card happening on a pig farm 60 miles outside Miami owned by one of Guidry’s inbred cousins? Get off yer sister boy! Let yer pa have a turn!!!! No pictures for the weigh in? WTF? The ring car girls, are they going to be junkie hookers from the ghetto or the swamp? This sounds like a can’t miss PPV event…. I might actually pay for it… Yes I will see myself to the cliff…
      Last edited by joe strong; 06-10-2022, 01:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by mawoodhouse View Post
        This fight is a joke! Any fighter who signs up with Don King these days is desperate and on a dead end path to a REAL World title shot! I expect Dubois to win this one early which will in turn out King out of this paper belt title picture once and for all.
        Depending on how much he has to give DK & his team he is still gonna make a decent chuck of change. Think his purse was near 1.8 million… in reality probably gets to keep about $28567…

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
          Depending on how much he has to give DK & his team he is still gonna make a decent chuck of change. Think his purse was near 1.8 million… in reality probably gets to keep about $28567…
          Actually Bryan stated that Dubois wanted this fight and now he is going to pay for it. I take that literally. Don probably has it in the contract that Dubois foots the bill for all of it.

Comment

If you remove the joke belt, this is a decent yardstick of 2 mid tier guys. No idea if Bryan is top 20 or top 50 cuz of crap resume.

Comment

Comment

Working...
              X