Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Daniel Dubois, Trevor Bryan - Face To Face at Florida Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don king looking like an extra in MJ's thriller video.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

Does this go the distance, Joe. That's what I want to know, how many rounds! Tell me!
      Bryan wins! He will use his cat like dexterity to float like a butterfly & sting like a bee just like Ali. Dubois will be as blind as Stevie Wonder by Bryan’s Larry Holmes-like piston jab. He will double it up & triple it up then start landing big rights & left hooks. Dubois will swing wildly for 4 rounds hitting nothing but air. He will be in exhausted by the 6th round & Bryan will swell Dubois face up to the point that he will either take a knee again or lose a UD to the next great Don King HW. He’s coming for all the belts… The boxing gods will grant King one last great HW champion before he heads south to a lake of fire…
      1hourRun 1hourRun likes this.

Comment

If it goes past 4 rounds it will end up being a classic. It's hard to say what might happen here. The expectation is that a sharp young Dubois convinces Bryan to decline the festivities early. Will be very interesting to see how seriously Bryan may/may not have prepared.Dubois looks confident, but ....

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
          Bryan wins! He will use his cat like dexterity to float like a butterfly & sting like a bee just like Ali. Dubois will be as blind as Stevie Wonder by Bryan’s Larry Holmes-like piston jab. He will double it up & triple it up then start landing big rights & left hooks. Dubois will swing wildly for 4 rounds hitting nothing but air. He will be in exhausted by the 6th round & Bryan will swell Dubois face up to the point that he will either take a knee again or lose a UD to the next great Don King HW. He’s coming for all the belts… The boxing gods will grant King one last great HW champion before he heads south to a lake of fire…

Thank you Joe, I'm betting the house on your prediction, but check this out : 'Lunch-Box' Trevor Bryan, by TKO due to hematoma on DDD's repaired eye-socket, HEDGED with a WIDE points decision ; is the play. Air-tight dog! I'll see you on the podium, playa.

Comment

Don King is 90 years old and he's still got it.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

Thank you Joe, I'm betting the house on your prediction, but check this out : 'Lunch-Box' Trevor Bryan, by TKO due to hematoma on DDD's repaired eye-socket, HEDGED with a WIDE points decision ; is the play. Air-tight dog! I'll see you on the podium, playa.
              Maybe just bet the bird house in the garden on this one… I was drinking again….

Comment

Serious question. Who the hell is Trevor Bryan?

Comment

Originally posted by Elastic Recoilz View Post
                  I suspect Don King reeks of urine these days...
                  Oh my goodness how wrong it was to say but also absolutely hilarious!

Comment

This will be an easy win for DDD.

Comment

200.gif

Comment

Working...
                      X