Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Paul Butler: Naoya Inoue Needs Me To Be Undisputed, I'm Desperate For The Fight!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Paul Butler: Naoya Inoue Needs Me To Be Undisputed, I'm Desperate For The Fight!

WBO bantamweight champion Paul Butler is ready and willing to face Naoya Inoue in an undisputed showdown - and the British boxer could care less where the fight takes place.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Butler is coming to Japan. Might travel over myself. Would love to see Paul pull the upset but hard to see ANYBODY beating the Monster at 118.
    Last edited by RJJ-94-02=GOAT; 06-07-2022, 12:05 PM.
    786 and Rodtang like this.

Comment

From Paul Butler to Poor Butler.
      FinitoxDinamita, MulaKO and Castilo like this.

Comment

Paul can pull off the upset if he truly believes himself. Never underestimate the power of believing in yourself!

- Bermuda

Comment

Hope Paul will be compensated well for the inevitable beat down.
          Boxingmean, Theosis26 and 3 others like this.

Comment

Originally posted by Bermuda View Post
            Paul can pull off the upset if he truly believes himself. Never underestimate the power of believing in yourself!

- Bermuda
            With that kind of punches by Inoue, I wouldn't even recognize myself, let alone believing.

Having said that, Buster Douglas has taught to all of us that every dog has its day.

Comment

Just give up the belt ! Butler is on a Deathwish even his mother knows this STAY AWAY

Comment

Originally posted by Tatabanya View Post

With that kind of punches by Inoue, I wouldn't even recognize myself, let alone believing.

Having said that, Buster Douglas has taught to all of us that every dog has its day.
                I think Douglas was recognised as having a good skillset but being very indisciplined. Can't say the same about Butler.
                Plus Tyson has issues going into the fight. Doesn't look like Inoue does.

Make the fight though. Who else would Inoue fight except Casimero ? What does that get him? Fight Butler, get the legacy and then move up Monstruosito

Comment

The Monsta KO within 3-4. Paul doesn't have a chance in this, not even a punches chance. Inoue should be undisputed then go to 122.

Comment

Originally posted by SteveM View Post

I think Douglas was recognised as having a good skillset but being very indisciplined. Can't say the same about Butler.
                    Plus Tyson has issues going into the fight. Doesn't look like Inoue does.

Make the fight though. Who else would Inoue fight except Casimero ? What does that get him? Fight Butler, get the legacy and then move up Monstruosito
                    Right, right. Tyson didn't even properly train for Douglas.

The fight with Butler must be done to warrant Paul a nice payday, hoping he doesn't get hurt too bad. Casimero would last even less than Butler, he's one of the biggest hype jobs of the last years if you ask me.

Comment

Working...
                    X