Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Naoya Inoue Destroys Nonito Donaire, Stops Him In Second Round Of Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Amazing ring walk for the monster
    mlac mlac likes this.

Comment

Inoue came out first??? Odd

Comment

Coolest ringwalk music ever. (Inoue"s)
        Last edited by Airtioteclint; 06-07-2022, 07:11 AM.
        NachoMan NachoMan mlac mlac like this.

Comment

this is such an anti climax, donaire should of walked first lol. feels like this is the last time we'll see nonito, hes going to get Kod bad. just too much wear and tear.

Comment

Let's gooooo .....

Comment

I hope Nonito doesn't get seriously hurt here, i have a bad feeling.

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
                this is such an anti climax, donaire should of walked first lol. feels like this is the last time we'll see nonito, hes going to get Kod bad. just too much wear and tear.
                Even if he loses he could move down. I'd pick him to beat the hell out of the winner of Nietes vs Ioka or Martinez for a 115 strap, which would make him a 5 division titlist (only Hearns, Leonard, DLH, Floyd, and Pac are on that list right now).

Comment

going for Nonito, KO 4

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post
                    I hope Nonito doesn't get seriously hurt here, i have a bad feeling.
                    same. hopefully its not a face first type of finish. he's a complete g and deserves to go out the right way. not like hopkins..(although that was the most hilarious thing ever

Comment

Lets go !!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X