Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Devin and Bill Haney Fulfill Their Goal Together After All

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Devin and Bill Haney Fulfill Their Goal Together After All

By Corey Erdman - At around 9:40 PM the night before his son's biggest fight, Bill Haney finally arrived in Australia. As he helped his son Devin prepared to fight George Kambosos for the undisputed lightweight title, Bill was waging a legal battle. He was denied a visa to enter Australia due to a decades old conviction, and most within the industry presumed that it was decided that Devin would be without his father in his corner and instead seconded by his close family friend Yoel Judah.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Pay attention Jermell. Neutral judges and Australia isn't so scary. I read they were willing to pay Castano 10 mil. Undisputed is worth more. Jermell isn't going to let Haney show him up?

Comment

You got to pay respect to Haney, he was waiting for this opportunity and clinches it, always seems the prospect with less hype than anybody else. Fight with Kambosos was a clinic, really a rematch doesn't make sense. If Devin can give us a fight with Tank for the undisputed this will be by far the best weightclass talent-wise in the sport. #TankHaney
      arumhaymonhearn arumhaymonhearn likes this.

Comment

Loma coming for that ass
        Boxing Beast Boxing Beast likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by WamBamSam23 View Post
          Loma coming for that ass
          Naw i think loma will duck him again

Comment

It was a cool to see Haney realize his dream. Still not a fan. Literally hope Tank or even Shakur knock him out. But today is his day, he is the undisputed lightweight champion. Respect to the Champ!!!

Comment

I like the kid but this was just Undisputed by luck. The real undisputed is when you clean out the division like Usyk and few others have done. The Canelo and Haney's undisputed are examples of playing the system.

Comment

I'm feel nothing but happiness inside for the "Dream" Devin Haney's achievement.
                arumhaymonhearn arumhaymonhearn likes this.

Comment

Devin hasn't hurt anybody since he twisted his arm. Jab, move, and box, his sting is gone. Still, he has road experience and the boxing quality stays the same, he wins ugly. The Linares win was uglier than the Kambo win and I'm sure he can beat Ryan ugly too. Devin has no incentive to expose himself, like people want. He's outgunned by almost everybody.

Comment

Originally posted by Corelone View Post
                    Devin hasn't hurt anybody since he twisted his arm. Jab, move, and box, his sting is gone. Still, he has road experience and the boxing quality stays the same, he wins ugly. The Linares win was uglier than the Kambo win and I'm sure he can beat Ryan ugly too. Devin has no incentive to expose himself, like people want. He's outgunned by almost everybody.
                    Yea but the way you people talk about him one would think Devin was about 28 years old, dude is 23.

At 23 Floyd was going life and death with Emanuel Augustus..

Comment

Working...
                    X