Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: David Morrell: Benavidez, Plant, Dirrell - I'm Ready For Any of Them!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by garfios View Post

Thank you, no apologies needed. Just a misunderstanding. I'll love for Morell to get a few fights in, before diving into the deep blue, but it's what it's. I don't see anyone around his weight class that can give him real problems.
    Morrell is definitely a tough out, or win for anyone in his division, no doubt about it.

Comment

Looks like Jose Benavidez Jr put a video about Morrell:

He basically said:

"Here we are training, David Benavidez already came back at camp, a message to David Morrell who was a talking a lot that he was going to knockout David Benavidez, we are ready for November or December, we have to push for this fight, hope that he has the balls, there is levels to this business. I hope that he actually wants the fight. That he doesn't go back on his word. David Morrell we are waiting for you in November or December."
      Last edited by Feroz; 06-07-2022, 04:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by SchoolTheseCats View Post

Or wait for it… it’s the alphabet belts that keep
        making extra titles to get sanctioning fees has nothing to do with pbc, top rank, or matchroom
        not sure you are comprehending what you wrote? sanctioning orgs have no say involving any part of the tv production or presentation. Its pbc who has the choice to prop up these fake titles by calling morrell and tank world champs, they are insulting knowledgeable viewers. The fact all the orgs have all these belts doesnt mean PBC has to recognize them all as real world championships.

Comment

Originally posted by mapleleaf27 View Post

not sure you are comprehending what you wrote? sanctioning orgs have no say involving any part of the tv production or presentation. Its pbc who has the choice to prop up these fake titles by calling morrell and tank world champs, they are insulting knowledgeable viewers. The fact all the orgs have all these belts doesnt mean PBC has to recognize them all as real world championships.
          So because the orgs makes secondary titles and guys win them you saying they shouldn’t be called champions? All promoter outfits do it but you taking an extraordinary exception to pbc doing it I wonder why….

Comment

So because the orgs makes secondary titles and guys win them you saying they shouldn’t be called champions? All promoter outfits do it but you taking an extraordinary exception to pbc doing it I wonder why….
            i didnt hear anybody calling berlanga a world champion last night? not sure what you are wondering about? ..." I wonder why" wtf dude, chill yourself. I would call out any show that is purposely deceiving the viewers so please keep the victim card in your pocket for another discussion, we are men here talking boxing.

Comment

i didnt hear anybody calling berlanga a world champion last night? not sure what you are wondering about? ..." I wonder why" wtf dude, chill yourself. I would call out any show that is purposely deceiving the viewers so please keep the victim card in your pocket for another discussion, we are men here talking boxing.
              Maybe you didn’t hear that because you deaf? They referred to him as champion a couple times even though he not even the wbo interim champion and holds a wbo nabo title

Comment

Maybe you didn’t hear that because you deaf? They referred to him as champion a couple times even though he not even the wbo interim champion and holds a wbo nabo title
                the ring announcer called it a nabo championship???
                here is the link , you can hear the announcer yourself at 59 seconds,
                if he called it a world title i will buy you a pair of air jordan

Comment

link
                  Edgar Berlanga Gets Decision Win Over Alexis Angulo | FIGHT HIGHLIGHTS - YouTube

Edgar Berlanga Gets Decision Win Over Alexis Angulo | FIGHT HIGHLIGHTS - YouTube

Comment

the ring announcer called it a nabo championship???
                    here is the link , you can hear the announcer yourself at 59 seconds,
                    if he called it a world title i will buy you a pair of air jordan
                    You grasping at straws top rank promoted fight as a title/championship fight since now you trying to change your wording…. It was announced as a title fight for Berlenga WBO NABO BELT

Comment

You grasping at straws top rank promoted fight as a title/championship fight since now you trying to change your wording…. It was announced as a title fight for Berlenga WBO NABO BELT
                      Grasping? whatever dude, i provided facts. The video clearly includes the announcer calling it a NABO. nobody called it a world title on espn as you stated they "all do" NABO stands for North American Boxing Organization. It is not a world title, its a north american title, thats simple enough to understand isnt it? My original statement was that pbc continues to mislead fans calling these regular wba belts as world titles and then somebody here started getting upset implying i was singling them out for specific reasons but this link shows that the other promotions dont mislead like pbc does. I expect you understand now?

Comment

Working...
                      X