Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lucas Browne Twice Floors Junior Fa, Scores 1st Round Knockout On Kambosos-Haney Undercard

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did not expect that, he got caught and could not recover.

Comment

back of the head shots will do you in every time

Comment

Shocked! Thought Fa would smash him and Browne would retire. Good for him,

Comment

Honestly had a feeling Browne would get the upset not sure why ? Maybe it was Fas ring walk ? Fa came in like he was taking a girl on a date with the entire entrance music while Browne had that look in his eyes we haven’t seen in awhile .

Comment

Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post
            Goes to show how overated Parker is . Whyte would wipe him out in a rematch . Parker needs to retire .
            There’s triangle theories but that’s a f***ing square.

Whyte and Parker are both C level HW’s.
            Oldskoolg Oldskoolg Mammoth Mammoth like this.

Comment

Hey I have 78" and a 55" tv in my basement so I'm watching the Showtime and ESPN fights at the same time. I'm watching the Tank replay on Showtime because last week I was drunk azz shyte and wanted to watch the whole fight tonight clear-minded. I just happen to notice Tracy Morgan in the crowd. You know, the Tracy Morgan whom Dazn hired to say PPV IS DEAD......is enjoying himself at a SHOWTIME PPV EVENT!!! hahahahah this shyte is soooooo funny!!!
              gooderz84 gooderz84 likes this.

Comment

That was a dive... Browne hit Fa on the shoulder and he collapsed like he got lenged down by a firing squad!

Comment

Browne moves up to 7th in the greatest HW of all time rankings. Chaguev, Fa, prime James Toney. What a resume. Nash out.

Comment

Assuming there was no drug testing for the fight? Either way looked like pretty blatant rabbit punches.

Comment

Both shots behind FA head, but good win for Browne

Comment

Working...
                      X