Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tim Tszyu's Handlers Hope To Stage Jermell Charlo Showdown in October or November

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tim Tszyu's Handlers Hope To Stage Jermell Charlo Showdown in October or November

Australian superstar Tim Tszyu is now closing in on a world title shot. As BoxingScene.com reported on Tuesday, the World Boxing Organization issued an order which directs WBO, IBF, WBA, WBC junior middleweight champion Jermell Charlo to make a mandatory defense against Tszyu.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Be careful what y’all’s ass wish for.

I have long held mixed feelings about the twins but at this stage it’s pretty clear to me that Jermell is the superior brother.

At least in terms of willingness to take on all comers and challenge himself and display mental toughness and some semblance of discipline. I don’t think it’s even up for debate.

I know I strongly prefer Jermell. Just my opinion.
    Last edited by Ganondorf; 06-01-2022, 02:43 AM.
    isagj isagj likes this.

Comment

Tim is an Aussie bum. He has no belts, no star power, no decent resume or anything for his clown handlers to even talk about where or when a fight would take place with Charlo. It sure as hell won't be happening in Australia.

Comment

I heard some cute Aussie fanboys saying "I guess Charlo moving up..."

Naw.

Charlo looked very impressive and complete vs Castaņo to me.

It should open up as a fun and action-packed fight with some heavy exchanges and Charlo boxing a bit early then laying it on thick for mid/late stoppage.

We shall see though!

Comment

The rose bros can go play with themselves, there is ZERO chance PBC is letting Charlo go to Australia....
          isagj isagj likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by crisantonio917 View Post
            The rose bros can go play with themselves, there is ZERO chance PBC is letting Charlo go to Australia....
            And if they played with themselves that would arouse you?

Is that why you suggested such ignorance? I swear some of the dumbass/gay remarks you “manly men” make on here astonish me.

dougingb dougingb NachoMan NachoMan like this.

Comment

Originally posted by crisantonio917 View Post
              your play with themselves comment is weird. But as far as boxing, why would an established and undisputed champion travel to Australia to Fight someone who up until now, is really just living off his last name?

Ganondorf Ganondorf likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
                your play with themselves comment is weird. But as far as boxing, why would an established and undisputed champion travel to Australia to Fight someone who up until now, is really just living off his last name?
                Particularly when tszyu signed with pbc to fight specifically in the usa because that’s where the titles and the money are. I don’t mind a huge stadium fight in Oz, having spent some time “di-own unda” I may even go to such a fight myself.I think people just want to see Charlo go there because they think he will lose on the cards or they are playing into the often used mantra that black American fighters somehow MUST go abroad to be stars and or make money

Comment

Originally posted by YoungManRumble View Post
                  I heard some cute Aussie fanboys saying "I guess Charlo moving up..."

Naw.

Charlo looked very impressive and complete vs Castaņo to me.

It should open up as a fun and action-packed fight with some heavy exchanges and Charlo boxing a bit early then laying it on thick for mid/late stoppage.

We shall see though!
                  Won’t even go mid/late rounds… Charlo going to Lubin him

Comment

I dont think the 'Soul-Taker' can be knocked-out. Jermell is no volume puncher, and does not run, so what you have here is a complicated situation for Charlo. Tim, is going to eat two or three to get in but then Tim-KaZoo-Keeper traps the lion.

Comment

Working...
                    X