Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tim Tszyu's Handlers Hope To Stage Jermell Charlo Showdown in October or November

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol. He has zero leverage. He can't push for nothing. All he needs to do is find out the location, then show up and fight. Saying he wants Australia is laughable.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
      I dont think the 'Soul-Taker' can be knocked-out. Jermell is no volume puncher, and does not run, so what you have here is a complicated situation for Charlo. Tim, is going to eat two or three to get in but then Tim-KaZoo-Keeper traps the lion.
      You forgot the part about Charlo's power. As an example, look at his last two KOs.

Comment

Originally posted by pugil1st View Post
        Lol. He has zero leverage. He can't push for nothing. All he needs to do is find out the location, then show up and fight. Saying he wants Australia is laughable.
        He does if it goes to bid. Them aussies put up BIG money for fights like this. The big question is if they win, will 'Mell and his people be willing to travel overseas? If not, he gets stripped.

Comment

Originally posted by El_Mero View Post

He does if it goes to bid. Them aussies put up BIG money for fights like this. The big question is if they win, will 'Mell and his people be willing to travel overseas? If not, he gets stripped.
          Not necessarily stripped but it would be on the table. I doubt very seriously that would happen.

Comment

Tim Kazoo is the B-side here. Without question.

Comment

Originally posted by pugil1st View Post

You forgot the part about Charlo's power. As an example, look at his last two KOs.
              I did take Jermell's devastating punching-power into consideration, that is why I started my comment stating that I dont believe Tim can be KO. Obviously, Jermell Charlo is one of the sports P4P punchers, but if that does not deter Tszyu, then Jermell is in trouble.

Comment

Working...
              X