Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Donaire: My Heart is Bigger Than Inoue's Punches, Very Confident of Beating Him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Both are warriors, but especially Inoue fighting thru an orbital bone fracture.
    IMO Inoue stops Donut Aire inside of 6. But no matter, this will be another great one.

Comment

Originally posted by M111 View Post

That’s oversimplifying it a little. There are varying degrees of fracture and varying effects. Saunders entire side of his face was visibly sunken after one shot whereas Inoue didn’t look that bad after a further ten rounds. Personally I wouldn’t disrespect any fighter or their trainer for pulling out of a fight due to a risk of losing their sight permanently. I doubt either Saunders or Dubois look back on that and believe it was the wrong decision. Live to fight another day and all that.
      Yes, I actually agree with what you're saying, and that my snarky comment was an oversimplification! it's just a shame that Saunders in particular didn't see it that way until he was in that position himself!
      Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by KidDinamita View Post

I think so as well, I think Monster will adjust this time around and put Nonito down... although I would like that it happens the other way round.
        monster might be hesitant and box him....considering Donaire broke his face last time out..

Comment

i know people said donaire was a shot fighter 4 years ago when he lost to frampton (although frampton at 5ft 5 and magdeleno at 5ft 4 were just simply too big for donaire at 5ft 6) but obviously if everyones favourite fighter inoue beats him a few years later at age of 39 thats proof of inoues p4p greatness

Comment

Originally posted by Madison boxing View Post
            i know people said donaire was a shot fighter 4 years ago when he lost to frampton (although frampton at 5ft 5 and magdeleno at 5ft 4 were just simply too big for donaire at 5ft 6) but obviously if everyones favourite fighter inoue beats him a few years later at age of 39 thats proof of inoues p4p greatness
            i love how you hype actual bum hype jobs like connor benn & ohara davies but actually legit p4p one of the best boxers in the world you say hes a bum, please stop watching boxing m8

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post

i love how you hype actual bum hype jobs like connor benn & ohara davies but actually legit p4p one of the best boxers in the world you say hes a bum, please stop watching boxing m8
              at least connor benn is a normal sized human being and fights in a division that people are interested in. 5ft 5 'monster' who weighs 50kg lol, thats who you guys are wanking yourselves off over, its embarrassing, most western countries dont produce men small enough to fight in them divisions which is why they dont get money or interest. his division sucks which is why donaire suddenly discovered a new lease of life at 40, it wasnt because he found a new nutrition regime to rediscover his youth its because the division is crap its that simple. none of them guys inoue beat were anywhere near considered p4p/elite fighters, how can you be considered that great when only real name fighter youve fought gave you hell coming up to the age of 40
              Last edited by Madison Boxing; 06-02-2022, 07:46 AM.

Comment

Donaire certified legend, I think ge loses via KO this time, though.

Comment

Originally posted by Madison boxing View Post

at least connor benn is a normal sized human being and fights in a division that people are interested in. 5ft 5 'monster' who weighs 50kg lol, thats who you guys are wanking yourselves off over, its embarrassing, most western countries dont produce men small enough to fight in them divisions which is why they dont get money or interest. his division sucks which is why donaire suddenly discovered a new lease of life at 40, it wasnt because he found a new nutrition regime to rediscover his youth its because the division is crap its that simple. none of them guys inoue beat were anywhere near considered p4p/elite fighters, how can you be considered that great when only real name fighter youve fought gave you hell coming up to the age of 40
                  if you don't watch those weights they why do you have an opinion about Inoue? you obviously have barely watched his fights & know nothing about lower weight classes, you just look more and more like a moron every time you post.

Comment

Working...
                  X