Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Rolando Romero: I Exposed Gervonta Davis, I Won Every Single Round!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Rolando Romero: I Exposed Gervonta Davis, I Won Every Single Round!

Gervonta "Tank" Davis added to his fast-growing highlight reel and retained his WBA Lightweight Title with a sensational knockout victory over previously unbeaten Rolando Romero Saturday night in the main event of a Showtime PPV in front of a sold out Barclays Center in Brooklyn in a Premier Boxing Champions event.
    [Click Here To Read More]

[Content is Protected, Please Register For Free To Unlock This Content]

Comment

Romero only exposed himself.That timid first round he showed, after saying he'd knock Davis out in the first,only called himself out. His lip and his game just don't match.
      just the facts, The Big Dunn and 3 others like this.

Comment

Yeah, especially round 6

Comment

This idiot says that he exposed Tank, he's even more whacked out than what I thought.
          He's not going to get a rematch just like that, he's going to have to earn it with a few quality wins.
          First though let's see how he recovers from this knockout loss, and losing his undefeated record.
          garfios likes this.

Comment

lol come on.... stop it now....

Comment

apart from the finish the fight was hard to watch up until the KO, long night in the uk

Comment

Pffft. You did provide a healthy reminder to bring that right glove back to your cheek after going to the body tho.

Comment

Yes you exposed him like Washington exposed Wilder.

Comment

Come on, crybaby

Comment

Working...
                    X